Next season?

Ridn9high

My father and I have 4 Points as NR for deer in Colorado. In the last 3-4 weeks I have spent countless hours on the CDOW website and searching through MM for a good hunt that would take 4 pts to draw in 2010. I have a handful of hunts that I have narrowed it down to for next year.
I haven't narrowed it down to a specific season yet. Still undecided if we want a Muzzleloader hunt or 4th season. Yeah I know two totally different hunts. LOL.

If someone can help point us in the right direction, it would be greatly appreciated. Maybe a unit or season to look at.

Two of the hunts we are looking at are. Neither are a guarantee for 4 pts, but pretty darn close. Anyone have any info they would be willing to share about one or both of these hunts?

67 Muzzy
82 4th season

Thanks Everyone

P.S.
I can't really swap any info in Colorado, but I can put you on some of the best striper fishing and some good duck hunting here on Lake Texoma for helping. PM me!

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom