Nice Knife!

Thunderclapper

1988img_0946.jpg

5472img_0933.jpg

2 bulls in 2 days without needing to be sharpened!

Now that is the way a good hunting knife should be broke in. Congrats on taking two nice bulls. Take good care of the knife and pass it down to one of your kids in the future.

RELH

Wow - that is a beautiful classic design. . . . . and getting through 2 bulls without having to stop and sharpen it sounds incredible !!!

(RELH - I sent you a PM) - Bob

maxxbob, got your message and your email address you sent me did not work due to incorrect address.

RELH

RELH, I had mine with me this weekend but no bucks, no blood on it yet. I got to break that dude in!!! :)

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Joey you better break that knife in on a good buck. If you fail to do so, your warranty runs out and you have to send the knife back and I get to keep your money.

RELH

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but I'm a fairly new member. RELH do you sell these knives? Please let me know I'm looking to get a new knife and one that can handle 2 elk without sharpening is impressive!

SayU, yes he does! Do you know how to send him a PM?

Not what you'd get at your local hardware store but for a full custom quality knife, i thought his very reasonable and love mine.

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

RELH....I sure hope to add some more blood to this knife you made for me this coming Nov on my NV Elk hunt.

1977000_2545.jpg

5534000_2548.jpg

Brian
http://i44.tinypic.com/es7x8z.jpg[/IMG]

Thunderclapper, you forgot to pay me full price for that knife. I will take the balance in elk steaks and vension backstraps. Tell me when dinner is ready!

I am happy to see that you and family had a wonderful hunting season. Give those great looking kids a pat on the back from us on doing a outstanding job on their hunting skills.

RELH

I love the way that knife holds an edge. It handled all or part of 5 different deer on our latest trip and it was not used lightly. Only on my buck, the last of the hunt, did it start to slow down. The remainder of the balance I owe is waiting in my freezer.

Most of my knives are priced between $225.00 to $275.00. After material cost I make about 20-25 bucks per hour making them.

RELH

I showed mine off at Elk Camp. All were impressed. Now if I could shoot something and put it to good use.

and when you do, we have to have pics so we know you broke it in right. Whitting on sticks do not count. Your luck will change, I can feel it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RELH

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom