Nickman

feddoc

Long Time Member
You better check in before I have to deploy the alert SAR bird.

?Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. "

Ya!

Where's Nicky?

I know so many people in so many places
They make allot of money but they got sad faces

It Ain't Easy being Me!:D:D:D

He?s been MIA for quite awhile now. I enjoyed his reports on the CA. Late hunt down in his neck of the woods.

From what I heard, he is doing fine....he's still kickin'.

Steve

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

Tell him that doesn't effect his fingers.

?Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. "

YEP.............I MISS OLE NICKMAN ON THIS SITE. WISH HE WOULD GIVE US ALL A VISIT. OLE DON IS A GOOD EGG FOR SURE........HE REALLY HELPED US OUT ON THE G3 HUNT ONE YEAR...........YD.

Well......Given that I get a special invitation, I guess I should respond! Thanks for the concern!!!
Yes, I am still vertical and kicking....just not as well as I would like. My legs are worn out, I have bad hips and I am deaf as a post. I can still see and I still know where to look, so I guess that is the important thing!
I still check the MM site EVERYDAY!
If I had known I was going to live this long, I would have took better care of myself, as the saying goes.
I still help with the deer and elk hunters in the Eastern Sierra, but I don't post stuff anymore since there are so many negative guys on here. At 72 years old, I just don't feel like being controversial .....no time for the BS!!!I
Hope everyone has a good year!!!

f you get upset or offended by ANY website forum
post.....especially mine, you need serious
intervention!"

HEY DON, GLAD YOU CAME BACK TO SAY HI !!!! HOPE ALL IS WELL,.......... WE ALL HAVE THOSE ACHES & PAINS YOU REFER TO. IF I EVER DRAW THAT TULE TAG (MAX POINTS) I WILL CALL YOU. HOPE ALL OF YOUR HOBBIES ARE KEEPING YOU BUSY, GOOD TO HEAR FROM YOU.................YD.

PC.........MY 3 BUDDIES DREW ABOUT 9 YEARS AGO, I WAS ALONG FOR THE RIDE. DON TOOK REAL GOOD CARE OF US, THEY ALL GOT BUCKS................YD.

Good to hear you are still up. If ya ever make it to Reno, or close, let me know.

Glad you posted with an update. It's sad that some on here offend others when we are all here because of the love to hunt. Especially those that are mad about others giving valuable advice. From what I read, you were a wealth of knowledge to those with the G3 tag. Thanks for all your contributions to this site. Hope your old bones hold out for many more years.

Now if we can get Old Sage back on here.
Glad to see that you're still upright.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom