Nikon Binos

cosmic_cowboy

Very Active Member
Well guys after much research and looking through alot of glass I got some Nikon Monarach X 10.5 x 45. And am very pleased with them. For $600.00 they can't be beat. If anyone has only 600.00 to spend you should check these out. VERY high quality glass for the bucks.

CC

How do the Monarch X binos compare to the Monarch ATB binos? Are the X binos worth the extra cash for an upgrade from the ATBs?

You can get the Monarch X at Cal Ranch in the 10.5X45 for 399.99$ and that is a sweet deal. This is good, clear japanese glass and when I looked through them the color reproduction and clarity was really good. A friend of mine picked up a demo pair at Cal Ranch for 345$ and I think that is smokin deal. These are much better than the trailblazer and regular monarch lines.

I am enjoying the h e l l out of my $345 Monarch X's! But having a good set on bino's has made me realize how crappy my spotting scope is. My wife was really happy to hear that!

Has anyone ever had any problems with their Nikon Monarch X binos? The glass is excellent and has a clear, crisp, colorful image in low light conditions. The objective lens cap keeps falling off though...

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom