nikon monarch binos.

craggar

i know there is alot of talk about nikon monarchs being good buy for the money,but i am still waiting for a pair that i sent back in november.the eye cups have broke off both side and they are supposed to be replaced.these glasses are only 2 years old.i have several nikon scopes and range finders but this is crazy thst i havent got them yet.i hope this isnt typical for their service dept.anyone have similar experience?

I would call them. I sent in a Nikon Spotter II XL last October and had it back in two-three weeks tops. If I remember right, I had to OK the repairs after they looked at the damage.

I have not had the best of luck with Nikons customer service. I have a rifle scope that I have sent in three times for the same repair. On the third time I told them they sure as he!! better fix it or send me a know one. I got a new one back in two weeks. Each time I sent in my scope I was out 2-4 weeks before the scope was returned.

400bull

I just sent mine in for the same problem the second time. I have them sold as soon as they get back . I replaced them with a pair of 12x42 Vortex Vipers.

It seems I am not the only one who has problems with monarch's eyecups. They are made of plastic and cracked easily. After they fixed mine, I sold them and upgraded to ZEN ED binoculars

The ZEN ED is much better built binoculars, IMO. I can feel the eyecups click into place when I twist them up. What matters to me the most is how well they perform at low light. When Monarch completely gave up in any resolving power at extreme dim light, the ZEN still can allow me to read the target chart. The image is also crisper with ZEN.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom