nitrogen charged beer

beavis14

LAST EDITED ON Apr-12-11 AT 06:58AM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Apr-12-11 AT 06:58?AM (MST)

anybody drink this stuff and get EPIC gas ??? i had 11 pints of anderson valley barney flats oatmeal stout the other night . got home and let over seventy farts in less than two hours. my old lady shut her bedroom door and put a towel up against the bottom of the door as the smell was horrific..... maybe the two orders of wings didn't help either. just curious if you guys have trouble with the nitrogen ? it sure makes those stouts creamy though.......

post script. i did take a cab ! :)

Beavis it sounds like methane charged beer to me:) Man I do like some good dark beers and micros. For filler and mass consumption I have to go with CL though. I would proudly categorize myself as a connoisseur of all beers. MMMMMM is it 5 o'clock yet PC?

It is somewhere!!! Dang, now I'm gettin' thirsty. Sometimes I get so "gassy" the little woman makes me sleep in the far bedroom. pc

>
>
> It is somewhere!!! Dang, now
>I'm gettin' thirsty. Sometimes I
>get so "gassy" the little
>woman makes me sleep in
>the far bedroom.
>pc

NO PC, Thats where you pass out most of the time. I hate be the one that has to tell you that:) LMAO!!!

I'm like that all the time...

Hmmm crazy I thought it was normal...

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom