NM Draw Question

O

okiehunter

Can somebody please clarify the Non-Resident New Mexico draw rules for me?

As I understand them, when you enter the draw you are required to buy a hunting license at a cost of $65. You also must pay, up front, the big game tag fee.

If you do not draw a big game tag you are NOT refunded the $65 hunting license fee and are issued a hunting license, is that correct?

I understand there is a ?box? you can check and IF you draw a big game tag, by checking the box you will be refunded the $65 for the hunting license. Is that correct?

The bottom line to my understanding is this.

Draw a tag and you can get your $65 back. Do NOT draw a big game tag and your $65 stays in New Mexico.

Rick Nolan

You have the option of purchasing the hunting license or having it all refunded (minus the application fee) if you do not draw. If you do draw you will be buying the hunting license as well as the applied for tag.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom