NM G&F Officers STAND GUARD OVER Officer Corvinus

RioHuntNutt

As many of you know last week we lost another police officer to a piece of trash felony offender in Alamogordo. Our NM G&F Honor Guard has been part of the honor guard standing 24 hours a day and will continue to stand watch until Officer Corvinus is laid to rest.Please be sure to thank our officers, they do so much with so little and all who put on the badge have a brotherhood/sisterhood only they understand and live in.
God Bless of our officers, State , Sheriffs and City, our Game officers and all first responders, fire fighters and paramedics, last but not least , our military!

I sent you a PM.

Yesterday I posted in Campfire: WHERE I AM FROM.

It's a Recruiting video for younger men/women. It costs alot to find and hire the VERY Best.

I may be driving to NM. I hope to meet many good folks.

Jagerdad

>I sent you a PM.
>
>Yesterday I posted in Campfire: WHERE
>I AM FROM.
>
>It's a Recruiting video for younger
>men/women. It costs alot to
>find and hire the VERY
>Best.
>
>I may be driving to NM.
>I hope to meet many
>good folks.
>
>Jagerdad
+1, everyone will appreciate that.

Any MM'ey or LE in NM, near Hwy 40 or South, send me a PM. Maybe we will meet some time.

I have a past co-worker that is ill. I may visit him. Another is in Goodyear Az.

Jagerdad :)

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom