NM Turkey Help

Cheez21

I am coming next week to explore the beautiful setting of New Mexico to add another state to my list of states I have taken a bird in.

I plan on hunting 34&36, does any one have any tips on where to begin out there? I have only done some E-Scouting on ONX and have some ideas of where I would like to try.

I have never been to this part of the state, but looking forward to going and seeing this beautiful country.

I am coming next week to explore the beautiful setting of New Mexico to add another state to my list of states I have taken a bird in.

I plan on hunting 34&36, does any one have any tips on where to begin out there? I have only done some E-Scouting on ONX and have some ideas of where I would like to try.

I have never been to this part of the state, but looking forward to going and seeing this beautiful country.
Go up high near the snow line where there's some fresh greenery. Or find some dandelions.

Those birds are as educated as any in the country. I would not bring decoys unless you want to get shot! Most roost trees with a gobbler on it, will have multiple parties hunting them. There are birds. Don’t let me discourage you. Good luck!

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom