NM Turkey Success

crazyelk

Here is a gobbler that I harvested this weekend with my boys. First time my youngest son (with glasses) gets out on turkey hunt with us. I think he is hooked. I called it in for Jr. However, the gobbler hung up out of his effective range. The gobbler did not find what he was looking for so he decided to leave. Jr., knew he was getting away so he told me to "dust him dad". As you can see he did not quite make it. Had a great time hunting with my sons. Hope to call in a bird for Jr. this next weekend.

46302f833a8a7a3a.jpg

46302fc93b15d955.jpg

46302fe73b4594e7.jpg

nice bird! ok boys now its your turn, don't let the ole man out do ya! send us some pics.

Those pictures are about as good as they get. The color is great but even more seeing Santi and Cico with the bird say tons! Congrats on a great bird and a great long shot. The BPS hammered him, maybe just as good range at 60+ as the encore eh.
How did it marinate? Was telling Shann you guys were deep frying and wanted to do the same, even if I have to go to Raleys for my bird lol....Thanks for sharing it, as always , you da man brotha!!!

Right on! Gotta love the boys out with ya. Great pics. Let us all know how Jr. does.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom