NMDGF site is down for maintenance

whitlow33

I just tried to log in to buy a turkey tag and take a peek at my draw hunts to see if anything had been posted by chance.

The website says its down for maintenance so hopefully that means we might get our results a little earlier than expected.

my apps are still in the same order but admittedly have been checking multiple times a day, i just have a strange feeling the draw is already finished...

I called NMGF and they told me if you check the system it will automatically decline your apps for the draw.

It's true I was told by a friend that the draw has taking place and we should see results soon. Hoping for a great year of hunting, fingers crossed.

If it is going to be early, my guess is tomorrow. They will push send at 5 pm, so they do not have to deal with the mess after the draw. They can give it the weekend.

If I recall they did the same last year and I got e-mail a few days early. Site kept going on and off besides being hit by folks looking early.

No big rush here, it's always unsuccessful on my apps. And I can wait another month to read that! Lol

Good luck to everyone this year!

I just call em as I see em!

I don't think NMDGF has ever released results early... not holding my breath. Going to be looking for that e-mail(s) on the 23rd though! Although 2 years ago I did get a elk tag but never got a e-mail!

I looked at my last few years apps and they are in no particular ordered, regardless if I drew or not. I wish I wouldn't have read any of this scuddle becuase now I'm already imagining that I didn't draw

i saw the caldera successful list about 2 hours ago and there was nobody named "nwhunter" on the successful side...but then again, neither was i...

>i saw the caldera successful list
>about 2 hours ago and
>there was nobody named "nwhunter"
>on the successful side...but then
>again, neither was i...

You joking about the successful caldera list?

This is gonna ruin my fishing trip this weekend if they drop the results tomorrow night.

I drew............. money out of my account and bought a Goshute indian rez elk tag for july 25. fuzzy bull here I come!

besides, I had to. I've drawn my first choice elk tag the last 3 years straight. My luck is over. Odds say I will never draw a tag again for nm in my life as I put in for those trophy hd hunts. so now Im just gonna prepare ahead of time every year now and buy one.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom