NMGF Emails!

Hmm, no email for me. Antelope is all I applied for in this round.

Can't believe I didn't beat the 1% odds. ;-)

Congrats on the tag, ktc. Now it's time to start crossing your fingers for a good ranch.

I'm guessing if you don't draw you won't get an email. Guess that means I struck out on Pronghorn, but I did draw a Unit 49 deer tag. Anybody from that area want to give me some pointers???

Send some luck my way Ktc, congrats on another great tag this year.Nothing even close to an e-mail for me.

Me 2, Unit 34 Deer Bow. This is the only tag that I really wanted after finding out (after the draw deadline) that my wife is going on a military TDY for all of Sep and Oct. I'll be a full-time dad, but I get to hunt the rut in Jan!!!

DC

Watching my inbox is like waiting to open presents on Christmas morning!!! So far I got a barbary sheep and a deer tag!!!

My dad drew MI antelope Aug 1-2. He is very happy. We don't really know the area but he has a lot of country to hunt. It is the 112 hunt. 42, 44-49 and quite a few 50 units 54-59? Anyhow any info would be appreciated. I don't know why he applied there but, it's we got and we are going!

Kinda depressed at first I didnt draw elk but I did pull

Stallion Range Lope
2c deer
Barbs

Elk would have been the icing on the cake but I cant complain 12 years I waited for a lope tag.

My email came at 6:02 for non res deer three years in a row for NM 2 years ago Elk last year Antelope this year Deer

LAST EDITED ON Jun-10-09 AT 06:58PM (MST)[p]I'm there ktc!! Tony already filled me in

No e-mail for me as of yet but I know I have an elk tag at least. Bank hit last night. Don't give up hope just yet. They're obviously not done with the e-mails yet!!!

Come on archery IBEX!!! (I'm a glutton for punishment!!!!!)

No word on the elk so I guess I'm out...

as a NR I drew oryx earlier this year
now

Deer Unit 4 Humphries/Rio Chama

Javelina Unit 19 and 23-27

and a Unit 30 Barbary sheep...

Going to be a busy year for me in NM.......

I am curious are you guys getting seperate emails for the different species or are they all on one. I received mine for deer but have not heard anything on my elk...?

Good Luck-

Dan

Unit 16E archery elk Sept 11-18
Unit 30 barbary sheep Feb 2010

Nothing else as of yet.

Anybody have advice for either of the above hunts? Please PM me.

One per species.

I'm headed to 23 for elk again and 31 for deer. Looks like the ibex drew a break this year.....

3 for 3 this year!!!!!!!! CO archery deer and Archery elk in 45 and Archery deer in 30. I was way past due...... I'm psyched!!

Elk- 16A first rifle-me, my dad, and my daughter.
Antelope- 16 bow for me.
SWNMHUNTER

>Paul,
> I thought you said you
>and the wife drew bull
>tags?

Yea we did, but, no emails. I dont care what bull tags we drew, be happy with any of them, but, dont know anything about deer etc.. for us, and the kids, and 2 other kids that I apply for.

Paul,

I received 2 emails. One for elk and one for deer at 6:00 this evening. What was weird about it was one email went to my junk mail and one went through. Maybe check your junk mail?

3rd hunt archery in 16A!! No Moon starts the night before we hunt!

Still waiting to see if my daughter's drew deer tags.

Congrats to all who drew!

Now get out there and find the big'uns

NMYB

Got an E-Mail for Barbary Sheep but nothing else. Excited about the sheep tag, but concerned about not getting an email for deer. I've never not gone deer hunting in NM. Paul, if you haven't received your elk emails yet, maybe there is still hope. Guess I'll have to wait till midnight. ha-ha

Travis

Burros muzzy mule deer tag again for me. Nice to have a chance to hunt it after spending the first time learning it!

I just checked our e-mail and sure enough we had one from NM Game & Fish and my 10 year son Luke drew a unit 23 Burro Mountain buck tag. Wow! He is soooo pumped. We have applied for this unit for years and this is our family's first coues whitetail tag. Since it is a youth tag, he can hunt both coues or muleys.

Hiker

Proverbs 3:5-6

Looks like I drew my third choice for elk. Unit 52 Muzz. Guess I better start doing some homework. Never been there, I wonder what to expect. Any one caring to shed some light is welcome. lol good luck to everyone. Rug

Awsome, I drew the Rifle FM, IM Ibex tag and Barbery sheep in 29, 31-34 unit along with rifle deer in Colorado

The wife drew rifle deer in 30 or 31 and Badged Oryx in Jan.

Good luck to everyone with tags this fall

Glenn

I'm pumped hadn't drawn in 4 years! Both dad and me unit 51 2nd archery elk. I drew 52 1st rifle deer. Both hunts I drew were my 2nd choices but still extremely psyched.

Drew 16C 2nd Rifle Elk & Antelope. Does that mean I dont have to
shoot the first bull I see as here in Colorado? It goes good with my Co 43 Muzz Elk/Deer & AZ late Archery 22N. I am wondering why my friends call me Crazy Jerry!

YOU'RE KILLING ME!!!!!!! Still no news!!!

Put in for 14 tags between my two boys and myself. Not a dam thing yet! I need to get some sleep so I can get to work in the morning but the anxiety is absolutely KILLING ME! Especially with so many people bragging about drawing such great tags!

Ok, I'm done complaining now... Congratulations to all who got the opportunity to hunt in NM & good luck this fall!

"WIndage & Elevation Pilgrim, Windage & Elevation"

I struck out, but my boy pulled 2B junior hunt. His first tag ever applied for and he pulled 2B.......wow.

Mike

I drew a deer and antelope tag but I don't have a proclimation with me. Can someone tell me the dates and unit for. Ant-1-106 and der-1-282. Thanks

Congratulations! The New Mexico Department of Game and Fish is notifying you that you were successful in drawing a 2009 - 2010 hunting license for the following hunt code(s): ANT-1-114.

I'm hunting goats August 22-24. Nice!

JR

no problem. AMU 6,23-27,31-34,36-40, or 43. So I'm guessing you will be assigned a ranch in one of those units! Good luck!

The Fall Calendar is coming together.

Sept 11yr old has antelope youth ML hunt. Good potential

Sept Zach has Ibex youth hunt. This is the big one for the year. Only 15 tags and he got one!!!!

Oct ML bull elk

Nov cow elk hunts with friends, Wife has deer hunt

Dec Friend has barbary sheep hunt 0n Military range. Military only hunt

Jan I have archery deer hunt

Feb Zach and I have barbary hunt

March my 2 youngest have oryx tags.

I would say the game and fish has treated your family well this year! Congratulatins, and Good luck this season!!!

I guess I got extremely lucky. This is the first time I've put in for the draw and I went four for four.

ELK-2-238 Unit 15
ANT-2-107
DER-2-117 Unit 2b
JAV-2-101

If anyone is interested in camping/hunting together for the Elk Hunt in Unit 15...don't hesitate to drop me a line. It looks like I'll be by myself for that one.

I'm FREAKING PISSED!!! I only drew archery Deer in January, Antelope and Javelina and got a landowner archery Elk tag in Chama...what kind of bullshit is that?? ha ha

VC - 2nd archery hunt elk
2C - jan hunt deer

goes along well with my Sargents Bear tag.

Odds of drawing all 3 of these tags in one year. 1000000 to 1.

To bad my luck is not this good with the lottery otherwise I would not have to worry about drawing any hunts.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom