No more Twinkies!

I went to the grocery store earlier today for some things. All the Hostess products cleared out yesterday by panic shoppers.

Probably Ate my Last Hostess Chocolate Pie the other Morning?

A few years back they became PISSCUTTER pies not being as big as they once were!

That tell you anything about the TARDville Deer Herd?

Wisz was a Hell of a Sport this year even if He did tell the UDWR to F-Off during the Phone Call!:D
15" Bases?
30" 5ths?
Missing 450" Bull!
The next 4 years is Slicks Fault,again,GEEZUS!
GOOD GAWD A MIGHTY!

I bought all the Twinkie I could find! For my daughters! I heard they last for ever! Boy I hope so!!! I got over 50 of them stinkers!!! Lol

i have thought them too over priced for some years now. if i want something in that way, i'll buy lil Debbies products.

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Well.....they are good deep fried......or they were. Now they are going to be as rare as Passenger Pigeons. Bad deal for the economy.

I am sure we will see this happening to a ton of companies over the next 4 years.

Companies that produce/sell Rosarita Refrieds, Basmatti Rice and Colt 45 Stout Malt in 40 oz, will probably flourish however.

"I could agree with you, but then we would both be
wrong......and stupid"

It's a myth that Twinkies stay fresh for a long time. They get hard, stale & nasty so don't keep them too long. I delivered Hostess/Wonderbread for over five years. Infact I owe my wonderful physique to Hostess;-)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom