No Sex For You

E

EdleBrock

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,22164070-1702,00.html

'Vegansexuals' shun sex with meaties

By staff writers

July 31, 2007 10:45am

A GROUP of vegans in New Zealand - vegansexuals - are shunning sex with meat-eaters because their bodies are made up of animal carcases.

"When you are vegan or vegetarian, you are very aware that when people eat a meaty diet, they are kind of a graveyard for animals," vegan Nichola Kriek said in the Christchurch daily The Press.

Another said: "I would not want to be intimate with someone whose body is literally made up from the bodies of others who have died for their sustenance."

Annie Potts, co-director of the New Zealand Centre for Human and Animal Studies at Canterbury University, identified the people she called "vegansexuals" in her research study, Cruelty-Free Consumption in New Zealand: A National Report on the Perspectives and Experiences of Vegetarians and other Ethical Consumers.

Oh well I'm celibate anyway.

OH wait I mean monogomous! (Same thing isn't it?)

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

LAST EDITED ON Jul-31-07 AT 02:01PM (MST)[p]Good! I dont want them anywhere near my "meat"!
I bet that they are more than willing to perfom certain acts on each other that borders on canabalism! What a bunch of tards!!!!
Eric
famousfigures_abevigoda.gif

Ultra liberal, wolf loving, illiterate, gay, hippie midgets on crack piss me off!!!!

deerline.gif

"vegansexuals" Imagine the horrible things these people do to carrots - zuccinni - cucumbers etc. I say support the ethical treatment of vegatables.

RUS

>Oh well I'm celibate anyway.
>
>OH wait I mean monogomous! (Same
>thing isn't it?)
>
>UTROY
>Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

I think the word you are looking for is married!

"Whatever you are, be a good one."
- Abraham Lincoln

RUS TMI dude TMI............................

They deserve one another.

I have a cousin that lives on the Left Coast. Dude (not Hdude) met chick, she was a pescatarian (only meat she would eat is fish)go figure. Her reasoning was fish do not have big doe eyes. What a nut. Any way my cousin marry's chick, they have two kids and decide after second kid was born they would go for it and become full on vegans. They sent me a recent family photo and they look like survivors from Alschwitz. But they are blood and I love them to death.
Kinda funny when they visit. I always make sure I have plenty of veggies for them but I make a point to serve me and mine the biggest fattest steaks I can find and I cook them as rare as I can gandle it. I need to film their faces at the dinner table for you some time. LMMFAO.

Nothing to fear boys...I'm pretty sure we're not on the menu...

Nichola Kriek :

46afbf664480b056.jpg

uuuhhhhhh..... yea........she could get some.......sure.........jeez....is that a female, or male? Hard to tell...no pun intended!:)
Archerman - Archery hunting addict!

aaaaaahhhhhh! I got it! THAT'S WHY she loves animlas so much! Cause they "love" her back!
Archerman - Archery hunting addict!

I think that "gal" is more of a "vagitarian" than a vegetarian! E-gads, what a homely broad, or dude!!!
Eric
famousfigures_abevigoda.gif

Ultra liberal, wolf loving, illiterate, gay, hippie midgets on crack piss me off!!!!

deerline.gif

"Things that make you go.... blah!"

Michael
"What I could do, I was doing, and that was simply putting my butt on the line for my country, the country that I loved, so that all the protestors and the academics and the liberal intelligentsia back home could enjoy the right to protest against people like me, the hated middleclass." --Gary R. Smith, US Special Forces

He he he.... vagitarien...

202, that's funny as helk!
Raw-er the better!

Daughter's bin on a "vegetarian" kick since she worked at Wendys's and Taco Bell 'an saw what goes into the "chilli".
I've let it slide and she's comming back to the omnivore side.

"if it moves... eat it!!"

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom