No such thing as voter fraud.

gleninaz

Long Time Member
Guess it wasn't the county recorder just now on the radio saying they found thousands of mail in ballots with fraudulent signatures. Guess the crooks didn't know they run them through a signature matching computer.

Signature? I have never signed nor have I ever seen a voting ballot with a space for the voter's signature in my life.

Perhaps things are different in Arizona.

LAST EDITED ON Nov-08-16 AT 10:54AM (MST)[p]We were assured it was only 13 of a bilion!

On our mail in ballots they require you to sign and date the outside of the return envelope. Guess they run them through a machine to verify the siggys which I never knew.

A college professor took a closer look and narrowed it down to 1, possibly 2.

FTW, these are mail in ballots which require a signature.

So if they threw out the votes because the signatures were bad, how exactly is that fraud?

Any chance some of these are legal votes by a voter who can't sign in the same manner they once did? Injury, Sickness. Remind me to never do an absentee ballot. I don't sign much of anything anymore, and when I do nobody could read it anyway.

Walk in voting in AZ at my polling place, you show your ID. They look at the photo and appear to check if it's you in the photo. They ask are you still living at your listed address. Then you sign your name on a machine similar to paying with a CC or debit at the grocery store, they then hand you your ballot. Been that way for several years at my polling site.

Yes it could be that someone scribbled their siggy so they are contacting all 4000. They don't just throw them out unless they contact you and you tell them you never did the siggy. If 4000 of them came in and were questioned why could that not be an attempt at voter fraud?

Why can't somebody pick em out of the post office trash can, fill em out, and drop em off if they aren't checkin id's?

First off you have to be a registered voter. How many people throw away their absentee ballot in a public place? If they are going to contact 4,000 people that certainly doesn't sound like voter fraud.

Have you guys ever worked with the public?

I'm guessing the signature matching computer program is a fairly new invention/application. It will be harder to cast a fraud vote now. Also, how many precincts have that available I wonder?

I assume some republicans will win down ballot and local races today. is the rigged system and voter fraud at play in those races? or only when democrats win?

Stay Thirsty My Friends

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom