Non Resident Antelope Help!

jhartwell

I've got a 2-3 points for Wyoming Antelope and I'd like to see if anyone can give me some advice on where to apply. I'm looking for a unit I can draw maybe next year or the following. I realize I can't hunt the top unit with few points so any area that is decent that a non resident can draw with 3-5 points.

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

LAST EDITED ON Oct-28-15 AT 03:04PM (MST)[p]Take a look at the draw odds on the G&F website and see how many PPs it took to draw various units that you could hunt with the PPs you have. After doing that and narrowing things down to ones that have decent public access you can come back on the thread and I'm sure some members will offer some suggestions to you. Good luck!

Are you willing to pay a couple hundred bucks more to apply in the special draw ? 3 - 5 points in the special draw opens up many more possibilities and some pretty darn good units.

>Are you willing to pay a
>couple hundred bucks more to
>apply in the special draw
>? 3 - 5 points
>in the special draw opens
>up many more possibilities and
>some pretty darn good units.
>

I'm a little bit befuddled when he says he has 2-3 PPs and then says he wants to hunt a unit next year that takes 3-5 PPs. 1PP can make a huge difference in either the Regular or Special Draw, so the gentleman needs to know exactly how many PPs he has and look closely if he wants to hunt next year with a lot less PPs than 3-5 it may take right now. With PP creep if it took that many this year it will probably go up from there for at least the next few years until those with a bunch of PPs start using them.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom