nonres utah cc hits

Nothing here...I've checked my bank statement at least a thousand times, pretty pathetic I know. I'm probably in need of some help. :)

Another NR drew a pronghorn tag here in UT so they are getting hit.
In 2006 it was 5 full days after the first hit that my daughter's account was dinged so don't lose hope. I'd worry if you get to Monday without a charge on your accounts.

Good luck guys,
Zeke

Guys....I have a $ 263 diff from my available credit plus balance owed to total limit. Tells me its a general deer tag.

They starting dishing out the nonresident tags 3 months ago.........at the Hunt Expo.

What I would like to know, if you get a hit $35 for Deer and you put in for Elk to, do they take the money in one shot or is taken per-species?

i had three seperate charges for three seperate tags for three seperate people... if that helps any....

Every species is deducted as a separate charge. I have a charge for a LE elk tag, and a separate charge for general season deer. As I put in for the deer as a party of two with my wife, we only see one charge for the deer tags, not two separate charges for each deer tag. Clear?
Bill

LAST EDITED ON May-17-11 AT 05:27PM (MST)[p]Im not playing this game, why get your feelings hurt ten times by calling your bank ten times? I prefer just one unsuccessful notice.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom