Northern New Mexico Mountain Lion

E

Emptyfossil

We had dropped the dogs at daylight and they had this tom treed 7-8 hours later. We hiked in approximately four miles to find two of the six dogs had finally figured this wiley tom out. I took him with my compound bow with one shot to the lungs. I believe he will score greater than 15" I will post info when it is officially scored. It was an extreme adrenaline rush and I am thankful for this opportunity.

This lion was taken Nov. 11 th, 2012 with Pinnacle Outfitters. If anyone is interested in taking a lion I would highly recommend using this outfit. I had waited a long time to go on a lion hunt, and did a lot of research before narrowing it down. Alan and his hounds did an exceptional job helping me fulfill my long awaited dream of harvesting a magnificent lion. He can be contacted at (304) 667-8138.

2304img_0088.jpg

6631100_1225.jpg

What a STUD TOM !! Congratulations, Thanks for taking him out of the food chain.

Hunting is Life...everything else is
Just details.
Ol' Buzztail...

I love lion hunters just because a lion is hard to hunt and they hurt our deer population a lot.
Kill em all
~Master the Tines~

Beautiful cat. I agree with some of the above sentiments.
I assume you didnt have an elk hunt to go on. ;-)

No elk, deer, oryx, antelope, bighorn sheep or bear draw. But was successful on over the counter bear and cougar. They were both great experiences.

>No elk, deer, oryx, antelope, bighorn
>sheep or bear draw.
>But was successful on over
>the counter bear and cougar.
> They were both great
>experiences.

Awesome, the other was an inside joke. I killed a cat earlier during my ML elk hunt and I made the elk hunt the priority. Some disagreed on that. Beautiful cat you got.

>No elk, deer, oryx, antelope, bighorn
>sheep or bear draw.
>But was successful on over
>the counter bear and cougar.
> They were both great
>experiences.

Leave my bulls alone!!! Great cat looks huge.

8665image.jpg

Another great Tom taken this morning in northern New Mexico. This lion was tracked on dry ground by Pinnacle Outfitters. Great job!

5167image.jpg

Father and son harvest! How great to be apart of that! All dry ground, the dogs rigged this amazing lion and the pursuit was on. Pinnacle Outfitters thank you for giving me the opportunity to tag along and witness such a magnificent experience!

5016image.jpg

This Tom was taken during this last storm with Pinnacle Outfitters. This storm was much needed! Great amount of snow!

9001image.jpg

This monster was taken on Dec. 20th. What a monster! Way to go team Pinnacle!

LAST EDITED ON Dec-22-12 AT 09:00PM (MST)[p]>I've been thinking about lion hunting.
> I will check them
>out.

Alan and his hounds amazed me! It was worth every penny and I will be using them again. If you have any other questions please let me know and I would be glad to answer them!

Very Nice, They have been busy with the lions.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

9530image.jpg

Here is the latest harvest! Taken shortly after all this wonderful rain we have been receiving.

6749100_1333.jpg

An added bonus for the year! Harvested this beautiful bobcat after a lengthy chase. Thank you Pinnacle Outfitters!

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom