Nosler Custom

begobuck

I recently obtained a Nosler Custom Sporter model 48 in a trade and have little to no use for the gun and was wondering the interest level in it. It is a 270wsm and has the creakote finish with a kevlar stock. It has been fired 6 times and is in perfect condition. I can post pics in a couple of days if anyone is interested....

I would think that you would not have a problem gaining interested buyers at the right price. What would that be, i don't know. Nosler's model 48 ranks right up there in the notch above factory available rifles such as Rem, Tikka, Winchester, and even Kimber. No doubt that it will be a fantastic shooter and it's in , what i consider, one of the best mule deer cartridges ever made.

Your selling price will limit the interest. Good luck with it!

Joey

Sounds promising i forgot to mention it has a leupold scope on it and i was thinking somewhere around 2700 it retails for 3000.

Sounds good! What is the model number of the scope and what power range is it? Example; Leupold VX-3 3.5-10x40mm Duplex.

Used scopes generally aren't trusted and because so, lose their retail value once out the door. I generally figure about half, plus or minus, of what a scope originally sold for as it's market value.

Sounds like you might have a nice package deal for somebody! Once you do determine a price, you could post it up on our classified Forum here. I myself just bought a rifle scope combo there and both the seller and i seem very happy with our deal.

Joey

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom