Nothin Better

ASUCoues

than an AZ sunset!!!

43fcee1c52e5cf9f.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Feb-23-06 AT 09:58AM (MST)[p]Can't beat that big montana sunset!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

43fde74b3ad789a4.jpg

"Roadless areas, in general, represent some of the best fish and wildlife habitat on public lands. The bad news is that there is nothing positive about a road where fish and wildlife habitat are concerned -- absolutely nothing." (B&C Professor, Jack Ward Thomas, Fair Chase, Fall 2005, p.10).

More from montana!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

43fdf30b54d1a448.jpg

43fdf34255212ff7.jpg

If you dont think these skys are real, you need to come to Montana!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Roadless areas, in general, represent some of the best fish and wildlife habitat on public lands. The bad news is that there is nothing positive about a road where fish and wildlife habitat are concerned -- absolutely nothing." (B&C Professor, Jack Ward Thomas, Fair Chase, Fall 2005, p.10).

Okay, one more then I'll stop. . .

43fdf6215cd78384.jpg

TFinal....in the top of the pic in #4 looks like a cat with it's ears pinned back reaching his paw out....very cool!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh, okay. . . puff, puff, caugh . . . caugh, anybody got any chips, I got the munchies. . . LOL

Just kidding - really.

I never saw the cat until you pointed it out, thanks. That shot was takn from my front yard looking across the pond.

hey hi9, that sky in the first shot is very cool, where was the shot taken, if you dont mind the question. Just a region would be nice as I've never seen clouds like that and maybe it's because of there weather patterns in the area it was taken.

Finalshot

Very nice guys.

I gots ta make it to Montana someday.

Chef
"I Love Animals...They're Delicious!"

The first shot was taken here in Southern Oklahoma last week. And the last picture is flying over the Bridgeport area in California

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom