NR Utah mouintain goat credit card hit !!!!

nvmuley

Subject says it all. 14 points finally paid off.

Awesome :)
High Unitas West - these old legs got one more goat hunt left in them :)
Any tips/advice certainly appreciated if given. thanks

----------------------------------------
Measure wealth by the things you have,, for which you would not take money.

Great hunt you have there. I have a buddy that should draw it as well. You can drive to the goats if your legs let you down or you can pack in 20 miles. I went in the middle with 8 miles and had a short but great hunt.

alpinebowman

>>>---shots that are true pass right through--->

I had this tag last year and would be more than willing to point you in the right direction. Me and my wife had the great opportunity to scout a lot of this area and ended up getting a billy that made the book had he not chipped a horn when he fell. Do you have any access to horses? What kind of a goat are you looking for? Male or female? Big? Or just a goat? I am very jealous of your hunt I would love to do it again. Let me know what information you are looking for specifically and I can help you better from there.

I had that tag last year and covered a lot of ground and saw lots of goats. Ended up getting a billy that made book til he fell and chipped a tip off. You can ask me anything you would like I would be more than willing to help you out. Congrats on the tag that will be a hunt you will never forget.

Thank you farkus. :)

I sent you a PM. Your help is sure appreciated.

----------------------------------------
Measure wealth by the things you have,, for which you would not take money.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom