NV AB 101...Anti Predator Bill

Thanks for posting this up!

I tried to get a teleconference in Elko today for the meeting, but it was too late!

The quotas have not been increasing, they have decreased over the last several years and NDOW is taking measures on their own to isolate the quotas to specific areas.

If you care about hunting in NV, you need to be on board to oppose this legislation!

Houndsmen are a small part of the overall hunting population, so they and trappers are the first that the anti's will push to eliminate.

We don't have enough houndsmen and dedicated lion hunters to fight this alone!

We care about the lion population as much as anyone as we want to continue to chase them into the future. We also know more about lions then many other groups of people.

The anti's want you to believe the numbers are in jeopardy, which is bogus, and NDOW has FACTS to back that statement up.

Please email the Assemblyman Sprinkle and share your opinion. I have been in contact with him, and he was not up front with everything that was going on and hat the bottom line of this bill is.

Thanks.

There is another meeting on this today at 130. It will be video conference into Elko as well at McMullen hall room 102.

If people are able to attend please do.

Just because 5 thugs break into my house at 2am does not mean I am giving in because I am outnumbered.

I have also been in contact with senator Goicochea and we may have a shot at stopping it in the Senate committee after it gets to that side.

We have to do something.

Big game hunters are the only people who pay this fee, and NDOW is mandated to spend it on specific projects. We need to keep it that way.

I am going down swinging if I have to.

This passed out of committee today.

My wife and I were the only people to show up in Elko. I could not get the attention of the committee.

The Elko Daily Free Press article says that no one was there in Elko.

We are getting screwed at this point. We have to get our heads out of the sand and show up.

Now we are going to have to pay $3 predator control fee which will not be used aga in for predator projects in this state.

We must wake up or we are going to loose everything quickly. They have momentum and they are not going to stop.

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom