NV Bears

N

NVhunter66

So I'm sure all of you know about the Bear hunt by now. But while we were sitting down for dinner the topic came up about the number of bears that have been taken. And my dad said something about a 700lb Boar that was taken above Carson City. I was wondering if anybody knew more about this or if anybody has pictures of this 700lb Boar or any of the other Bears that have been taken.

Thanks,
NVhunter66

"Elk dont know how many feet a horse had" - Bear Claw

I know that one was taken today somewhere "Between US 50 and Kingsbury Grade." Not sure how big that one was. Talked with a person that was on the kill of the boar in the Pine Grove Hills yesterday, and the biologist told him one of the females was over hounds, and the other was a spot and stalk. The one in the Pine Grove Hills was in the 500lb range. Those are the only 4 that I am aware of being taken.

Thanks for the post guys, I sent an email to a friend who works for the Department of Agriculture who works down the hall from the NDOW offices. He said that he asked some of the wardens and biologist and said that he should know by the end of the day. I will let you guys know when I hear back from him.

"Elk dont know how many feet a horse had" - Bear Claw

Few black bears reach weights of 700 lbs or more. This has to be an exceptional animal and a rare find. Congrats to the fortunate hunter.

Eldorado

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom