NV sheep

kilbuc

Very Active Member
Whoo...whoooo......just got a $1200 C. card hit from NV. That means a SHEEP tag. But don't know if it is for a Ca bighorn or a desert. Got more points for a desert. Results should be posted online within the next couple days.

from the "Heartland of Wyoming"

kilbuc,

Since you are from Wyoming, have you drawn in your home state yet? Where could this put you in the chase for the Slam? Congrats, no charges for me, yet.

Congratulations. Good for you. Pretty exciting now waiting to find out which on you should be thinking about.

Warren.......got drawn for a WY bighorn in '98 and took a 9 yr old ram. Years ago when I was young and dumb I hunted Stones and Dalls, took both. Was before the big price jump, could never do that now. Only have 3or4 points for CA, but have been putting in for deserts for 20 years.

kilbuc, congrats on drawing a sheep tag. The sheep are doing really well right now. What area's did you put in for? Let me know if you need any help.

Kilbuc,

I sure hope it's a desert, and you are successful in completing your slam! Enjoy the hunt.

My wife drew early bull elk, units 077,078,079,081. One sheep hunt this fall is plenty good enough for me; although was still hoping for a second in Nevada!

Results are posted. Sheep draw for 205,south my 2nd choice. have several freinds that have drawn 205.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom