NvrEnuf turns thirty!!!NvrEnuf turns thirty!!!

SneakAttack

Very Active Member
Happy birthday buddy! Congrats on your successful hunting season. Hopefully next year will treat you as well as this year?that is if you can still mange to hobble your way up the trail. Do they make walkers in camouflage? :7

Once again, good job this fall and happy birthday. Looks like it's up to the coyotes to help pass the time now huh?

H-Birthday young fella!! I should take ya to Wyo. for the rest of this week for the last 4 days of my bull option before it goes to cow/calf. I could use a set of young legs with me in all the snow they are predicting up there. Have a great celebration!

Happy Birthday Buddy, I would say that this weekend you recieved a great birthday present, you lucky sucker.

Happy b-day (late) Scorpios rule !!!1 my 34th is this thursday man it sucks rushing headfirst to the big 4-0

Happy Birthday! Hope that this next year continues to treat you well and that all of yours and your family's needs and desires are fullfilled.

borntohunt

Happy Birthday!
30? Man where has time gone?
Wish I could shave back the time and start at 30 again.
Have a great B-day and leave the teenage girls alone. LOL
Best,
Jerry

Happy B-day! I just turned 30 on Oct.16th and I killed my bull that morning. Not bad for an old man. I felt like an old man after packing him out for two days though.
Later,
Shane

Happy B-day youngun......don't fret about turning 30, trust me, you ain't see NOTHIN yet......just ask Deerking :eek:)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom