HHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

WHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
HHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

THATS FUNNY

BEST TEAM MONEY CAN BUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Biggest choker.

182a-rod-sucks.jpg

YANKS ARE GONNA CLEAN HOUSE IN THE OFF SEASON, BUT ARE FORCED TO KEEP THE (2-18) AROD/WHO THEY HAVE TO PAY THROUGH AGE 52. BIG NAMES WILL BE LEAVING THE YANKS SOON.............YD.

Watching the Yankees lose a series always brings me great joy, but watching Pay-Rod strike out with bases loaded and again to end the game was special.

That game was AWESOMMMMEEEE!!!!!!!!!! The only thing better was if they never made it into the playoffs!
the Yankme's SUCK!

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

You guys do realize the Yankees won the AL East and had the best record in the AL right? Yeah, they lost in the playoffs, but they sold over 50,000 tickets to each of the home play off games = $$$$$$$$$$.
So they didn't win the WS, so what? That is like making fun of a guy who draws the Henries and ONLY shoots a 190" buck, it is still better than 98% of every body else.

Rut

Athletes and teams are judged by how they perform when the pressure is on and they CHOKED!

Bill

Look out Forkie, FTW is watching us!

NO RUT.........NOT WITH A 206 MILLION DOLLAR PAYROLL, AND SPENDING $1.1 BILLION DOLLARS ON 4 PLAYERS IN THE SAME YEAR (CC,BURNETT,TEX,SWISHER OR GRANDERSON I FORGET WITCH). DIVISION CHUMPS IS LIKE A HALL PASS FOR THE YANKS.

IF THEY DONT WIN THE WORLD SERIES.......SEASON IS A FAILURE.....RIP.....2011 YANKME'S.

THEY WILL SLIDE DOWNWARD FROM HERE, PLAYERS TOO OLD FOR PRODUCTION, NOT RESIGNING, ......THEY HAVE GOT TO GO OUT AND BUY MORE PLAYERS.......................YD.

Its not like drawing the Henrys rut, its like buying the governors tag every year and then missing the shot on a 220 and going home with a little forky.

LAST EDITED ON Oct-09-11 AT 07:49AM (MST)[p]>Its not like drawing the Henrys
>rut, its like buying the
>governors tag every year and
>then missing the shot on
>a 220 and going home
>with a little forky.

You are close but in reality it is more like getting raped by a bull bison while carrying the deer tag....on the Henrys....

They didn't win $$!t

Mntman

If second place is the first loser then what are the Yankees?

Insignificant?

Bill

Look out Forkie, FTW is watching us!

Wow, let me guess, everyone of you guys would have gone pro, but your high school coach screwed you over! Am I right? The Phillies had a $173 million dollar payroll, I don't hear much about them losing? The Red Sox had $162 million dollar payroll and they didn't even make the playoffs! There are 9 players on the field at one time and they all have to play together to make it work, sometimes you are on, sometimes you miss it by that much. Maybe they Yankees peaked too soon, maybe they were worn out (they only had 1 off day in September due to all the make up games they had to play because of rainouts), or maybe they were just out played? All I know is in the end, they didn't lose any money and until it is illegal, they will continue to buy the best talent available every season.

Rut

Oh Rut that's a lot of excuses.

Maybe they got tired. Hmmmmm.

No I think they were out classed!

Kinda like the 2004 ALCS!!!!!!!!!

That's gonna leave a mark.

Oh now you want to start talking history? How about 27 World Championships? A little bit of advice, never talk about history with a Yankee fan, it will kick you right in the ass every time.

Rut

Wanna bet on that? Where are you located? What do you want to lose? $$$$? sheds? Yankee hat? What do you consider history? Not winning the AL East? Not winning the ALDS? Not winning the WS?

Rut

wow 27 WS's that's impressive, If I had invested 50k into apple in 2000, I would have 2-3 million dollars and in about 10 years have 15 200+inch muleys on my wall.

Does that instantly make me a better hunter than anyone else????

NO.
yankme's suck and forever will. they won't buy the WS's for the next 7 years...
Mntman

Easy Rutcrazed,
So what your saying is that they should take what they got and be proud? No one remembers who made the playoffs, just the winners.
Sorry we are not all front runners like you. Its really tough to be a Spankees fan.
Dont come on here and make excuses for a group of over-paid, over-hyped pros that didn't live up to expectations.
At least you can look forward to who the Spankees will buy next year.

>wow 27 WS's that's impressive, If
>I had invested 50k into
>apple in 2000, I would
>have 2-3 million dollars and
>in about 10 years have
>15 200+inch muleys on my
>wall.
>
>Does that instantly make me a
>better hunter than anyone else????
>
>
>NO.
>yankme's suck and forever will. they
>won't buy the WS's for
>the next 7 years...
>Mntman
>
>"Hunting is where you prove yourself"
>

Mr. Mntman, what you have just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Seriously, what the hell were you trying to say?

Rut

You guys act like the Yankees have ALWAYS been the best team in baseball! They sucked during all of the 80's and half of the 90's! They are just as easy to like as they are to hate because of the run they have been on since the mid-90s and their history since the beginning of time, but until what they are doing is illegal, can you blame them? Is it their fault they sell out every stadium they walk into? Is it their fault their owner chooses to spend the money instead of pocketing every last dime (See David Glass - Kansas City Royals). It takes money to make money and the Yankees aren't losing any money as far as I can tell. I will say it again, until MLB makes it illegal, the Yankees can spend as much as they want!

Rut

LAST EDITED ON Oct-11-11 AT 11:46AM (MST)[p]Just becuase its not illegal doesn't make it right. Thats what is wrong with baseball, and thats the reason we all hate them.
And if you think that you can compare the Yankees to any small market team you are crazy.

Baseball has been a business and has become far lesser of a sport for me for a long time. Maybe since a little after the Curt Flood days, for those of you who remember him.

There is nothing that can be done about it. Not unlike the NBA...been a Lakers fan since 67 and loved watching Wilt and Kareem play...since then, well, not so much. Now; well, I don't care if the NBA doesn't have much of a season.

I've been a Yankees fan for 44 years and likely won't change at all. I like the Rockies and the Diamondbacks too. I like seeing the Yankees win, but don't care much for the Arod drama and that kind of BS. It takes away from so much of the game.

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

>Just becuase its not illegal doesn't
>make it right. Thand whats
>wrong with baseball, and thats
>the reason we all hate
>them.
>And if you think that you
>can compare the Yankees to
>any small market team you
>are crazy.

I agree, but why would the Yankees want to stop doing what they are doing if they are not penialized for doing it? Hate MLB, not the Yankees.

Rut

LAST EDITED ON Oct-11-11 AT 11:48AM (MST)[p] RUT......WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN SMOKING ?? THE YANKMES CANT EVEN SELL OUT THEIR OWN STADIUM......EMPTY BLUE SEATS IN ALL DIRECTIONS. THEIR THE TEAM AMERICA LOVES TO HATE, AND BTW THEY WENT A 10 YEAR PERIOD IN WHICH THEY WON NOTHING......THE 10 YEAR BLACK HOLE.
RUT....YOUR GETTING SPANKED ON THIS THREAD WORSE THAN THE DETROIT TIGERS SPANKED THE YANKS. FOR THE STEINSPENDERS TO OPEN UP THEIR WALLET AND BUY A TEAM SHOWS NOBODY IN THE BASEBALL WORLD NOTHING !!!!
WHATS REALLY FUNNY IS THEY HAVE SPENT BILLIONS OF DOLLARS ON A TON OF PLAYERS THEY GOT NOTHING OUT OF.....BUT THATS YANKME BASEBALL.............................YD.

>LAST EDITED ON Oct-11-11
>AT 11:48?AM (MST)

>
> RUT......WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN
>SMOKING ??
>THE YANKMES CANT EVEN SELL
>OUT THEIR OWN STADIUM......EMPTY BLUE
>SEATS IN ALL DIRECTIONS.

http://espn.go.com/mlb/attendance/_/year/2010

Average ticket sales of 46,000+ in a stadium with a 50,000 seat capacity is the best in baseball.

> THEIR THE TEAM AMERICA
>LOVES TO HATE, AND BTW
>THEY WENT A 10 YEAR
>PERIOD IN WHICH THEY WON
>NOTHING......THE 10 YEAR BLACK HOLE.

I know, I actually already pointed that out.

> RUT....YOUR GETTING SPANKED
>ON THIS THREAD WORSE THAN
>THE DETROIT TIGERS SPANKED THE
>YANKS.

How do you figure that?

FOR THE STEINSPENDERS
>TO OPEN UP THEIR WALLET
>AND BUY A TEAM SHOWS
>NOBODY IN THE BASEBALL WORLD
>NOTHING !!!!
> WHATS REALLY FUNNY IS
>THEY HAVE SPENT BILLIONS OF
>DOLLARS ON A TON OF
>PLAYERS THEY GOT NOTHING OUT
>OF.....BUT THATS YANKME BASEBALL.............................YD.

They have the most Championships in major league baseball, sounds like a good investment to me??

Rut

How many of those beloved championships have come in the last 20 years? How about 40 years?
Most came before buying a team was the way to do it.

LAST EDITED ON Oct-11-11 AT 03:11PM (MST)[p]>How many of those beloved championships
>have come in the last
>20 years? How about 40
>years?
>Most came before buying a team
>was the way to do
>it.

They have won 5 in the last 20 years and 7 in the last 40 years. It may not sound like much, but only 7other teams in the history of baseball have won 5 or more World Series championships and ony 2 others have won 7 or more and that is over 108 years! Do the math, it is still a pretty good investment.

Rut

And with the teams they have bought, it should be a lot higher!!! You are right about one thing. It's not about the game, it's an investment. It's not good for the game.

One more thing......I still hate the Spankees.

Damn, I would have thought all those numbers and calculations would have swayed you over to the "dark side". It's all good, I enjoy talking baseball with anyone, even if it is mostly just defending the Yankees!

Rut

NOTHING HAS CHANGED DUE TO THIS THREAD......THE YANKS ARE STILL THE "CANCER" OF BASEBALL.........RIP 2011...........YD.

I have a bro-in-law and some friends that are Yankee fans.
I love it when I can give it to them. When you're a Reds fan, you don't get that much to cheer for.

My brother actually switched his favorite team from the Dodgers to the Red Sox (before they won the rings), when I asked him why his respons was "To maximize my hate for the Yankees!".

Rut

I was born in the Bronx 10 minutes from the Stadium. My dad met Babe Ruth when he was a boy and i went to Mickey Mantle Day as a 10 year old kid in 1969. I am a die hard Yankee fan and come by it honestly. You either love em or hate and i can totally understand both but the truth is they have the greatest amount of resources to work with and they do just that. If you are a Diamondbacks fan and they had the ability to spend 200 million on payroll and they didn't do it so they could bank the money you would be furious that they didn't care enough to put forth the best possible team they could.
Guys can buy Governors tags for 50 thousand dollars and i can't and that's really not fair but it is reality. It's not really there fault that they put out the best team possible every year because they can. I would be disappointed in them if they didn't spend there money to put a great product on the field.
At the end of the day hate the Yankees if you want but they will always be willing to spend there resources and the fact is that the Yankees are great for baseball and game would be much, much weaker without them. The Cubs have the resources and could have built a dynasty but can't figure out how or won't try. I would just as soon root for a team that doesn't let me down for 96 years in a row.
The beauty of the game is that even if you have the best team you will never in today's world win the World Series every year because it always comes down to who gets hot in the playoffs and who is pitching well. SO the Yanks get in every year based on a 162 games and will win it every 5-6 years giving everyone else more than enough chances to get hot and win the thing. Now that the Yanks are out I would love to see the Brewers win the Series. But in the end the Yankees are great for the game. Always have been and always will be. If they won every year they wouldn't but that's not how baseball is built.
We'll get em next year!

I DONT THINK SO......THE YANKS ARE A CANCER TO BASEBALL, THEY SLIDE DOWNHILL UNTIL THEY BUY THEIR NEXT BATCH OF STARS. JETER, POSADA, AROD,RUSSEL, A LOT OF THE PITCHING STAFF ARE DONE !!!! CC MAY NOT BE A YANK MUCH LONGER, THEY WILL HAVE TO GO ON A MASSIVE STAR BUYING SPREE. MOST FANS FAVORITE TEAM IS WHO EVER THE YANKS ARE PLAYING......I KNOW....BUT TRUE !!!

NOW A LOT OF TEAMS HAVE SMARTEN UP......THEY WONT DO TRADES OR SELL PLAYERS TO TO THE YANKS.......EXAMPLE IS CLIFF LEE. ITS PLAIN & SIMPLE FANS HATE THE YANKS BECAUSE THEY TRY TO BUY THEIR WAY INTO THE WORLD SERIES EVERY YEAR.

TALK ABOUT HISTORY.....I WAS IN YANKEE STADIUM THE DAY MANTLE DIED...INDIANS WERE IN TOWN....NOT A GOOD DAY TO BE THERE.....UUUUGGGGHHH.......YD.

But they are great for baseball. Someone starts a hate the Yankees post and they get 39 hits and counting. Someone shoot out there with a "I hate the Florida Marlins" post and see who comes to the table. No one gives a rats butt.
It doesn't matter whether you hate or love the Yanks it matters that you care and care enough to spend 10 minutes of your life posting why.
I went to see the Yanks at the Rockies a few years ago. They had 55,000 for all three games, 35,000 Yankees fans and 20,000 only there to see them lose. The best 3 day gate pull in Rockies history and every hotel and restaurant was smiling as well.
Apathy is the greatest enemy of baseball and the Yanks may be alot of things but they don't inspire apathy.
Keep lovin em and keep hating them.

LAST EDITED ON Oct-12-11 AT 08:27AM (MST)[p]Why do you think we all hate the Yankees? Slice it anyway you want, but the Yankees are not good for the GAME of baseball.

MLB, get a salary cap and stick to it. Let the small market teams have a chance every year and not have to trade their good players when they are out of the race.

The NFL has it right.

LAST EDITED ON Oct-12-11 AT 08:22AM (MST)[p]Mr. Mntman, what you have just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

RutCrazed-
Dumber??? well you must have been a really smart guy prior to my post then cause you still used a lot of big words.... so why are you complaining? You are obviously still smart enough to be defending the spankys' so I wouldn't worry....

Maybe if you ignore all my posts your intelligence will return some day and you just might become a fan of a true baseball team...

maybe I should change my signature to something like "baseball is where you prove how rich you are"

Mntman

Take it easy and breathe through your nose Mntman, I was quoting a line from Billy Madison.

You guys are taking this way to serious if you are getting your feathers ruffled or think that I am doing the same. Sure, I am a lifelong Yankee fan, but at the end of the day it is merely a distraction from everyday life, kindof like sitting on ridge on a cool fall morning watching the sun rise and listening to a elk bugle, just a momentary break from the 9 to 5 (or 6 to 6).

We are only here for a little while guys and no one gets out alive, enjoy it while you can.

Rut

I don't hate the entire team. I just can't stand the sight of Posada, Tex, Gardner. A-rod, Burnett, Colon, Cano, and exceptionally Chaimberlain. To me Jeter seems to go out and do his job without all of the drama.

Perhaps I am a little pathetic because I used to feel the same way about Damon but the last few years it hasn't bothered me to much when I see him playing.

I would like to think that I am judging them on my perception of their attitude, how they play and respect the game, but at the end of the day it is problably more about their uniform. Ok, I hate them all just because they are Yankees.

I would like to see a poll of how many yankees fans are lakers fans because more often than not when I talk to a yankee fan they end up being a laker fan as well. My hatred bleeds over the Lakers as for that as any anything. Oh well it would be boring if we were all sox and celtics fans.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom