OBAMA 2,GWB 0

kykiller

That is the number of terrorist attacks each president has had under their watch since 9-11(on USA soil).In eleven months obama actually accomplished something GWB could'nt do in seven years,which is totally dismantle and destroy every intelligence gathering agency in the federal government.Having a friend that works for one of those agencies in DC he tells me everyone is scared to do their job because the obama administrations strict new guidelines on racial profiling.IF I remember correctly I have not seen too many veterans from iraq or afganistan come home and start blowing up planes or shooting up their fellow soldiers like Janet Napaleon said would happen.OneBigAssMistakeAmerisa

I have a nephew that just went back to his aircraft carrier, as he was with us on holiday leave.
He told me that everybody in the military, really hates Obama!

KyKiller, it's just going to get worse and of course, fudgepak and his gang, will always blame Bush on everything.
They hate America and it's Military.

Semper Fi

LAST EDITED ON Dec-29-09 AT 04:37PM (MST)[p]>That is the number of terrorist
>attacks each president has had
>under their watch since 9-11(on
>USA soil).In eleven months obama
>actually accomplished something GWB could'nt
>do in seven years,which is
>totally dismantle and destroy every
>intelligence gathering agency in the
>federal government.Having a friend that
>works for one of those
>agencies in DC he tells
>me everyone is scared to
>do their job because the
>obama administrations strict new guidelines
>on racial profiling.IF I remember
>correctly I have not seen
>too many veterans from iraq
>or afganistan come home and
>start blowing up planes or
>shooting up their fellow soldiers
>like Janet Napaleon said would
>happen.OneBigAssMistakeAmerisa

WOW! What a retarded stat. So 9/11 STILL doesn't count?? I think the American that shot people on the military base was a career military man. A wackjob no doubt but he was still an American. If I remember correctly there were veterans from Iraq/Afghanistan that opened fire on other military personnell but it wasn't necessarily on US soil and there was another military base that had shootings on w's watch on US soil. Forgive me for not wasting my time getting all the details but you didn't bother to get any either. How about we won't count 9/11 as a terrorist attack and we won't count both of BO's so-called terrorist attacks so the score will be zero to zero?....at least until we draw up some rules and regulations for the new stat count you want to come up with.

9/11 still doesn't count.....LMAO!!!

Just curious why obama won't call those attacks "terrorist attacks?"

The new and improved politically correct/ethnically correct/racially correct word is now "extremist." I've even heard "man made disasters."

It took obama 4 days to come out and say something about the Army based shootings, but he came out and condemned the cop on THE day his radical buddy professor refused to cooperate.

Now he gave the terrorists a lawyer and he won't be tried under military law because he wasn't a terrorist.

Even you liberal pukes have to see what will happen from this precedence. We won't be able to prosecute, under military law terrorists, because they will all be considered "extremists."

Honestly obama makes me sick.

HK

9/11 doesn't count???

>Just curious why obama won't call
>those attacks "terrorist attacks?"
>
>The new and improved politically correct/ethnically
>correct/racially correct word is now
>"extremist." I've even heard
>"man made disasters."
>
>It took obama 4 days to
>come out and say something
>about the Army based shootings,
>but he came out and
>condemned the cop on THE
>day his radical buddy professor
>refused to cooperate.
>
>Now he gave the terrorists a
>lawyer and he won't be
>tried under military law because
>he wasn't a terrorist.
>
>Even you liberal pukes have to
>see what will happen from
>this precedence. We won't
>be able to prosecute, under
>military law terrorists, because they
>will all be considered "extremists."
>
>
>Honestly obama makes me sick.
>
>HK

So where's Osama? Didn't w give his family a free plane ride out of the country on 9/11?

Who has put more troops in Afghanistan?

We could split hairs all day so does it really matter? w was a disaster. Let's give BO a chance.....to be a disaster. That is what you want right?

Honestly?

RE: 9/11 doesn't count???

Zig
I think you are missing the point, Barry has been given a chance and he has already been a disaster in most respects.
With respect to our homeland security, he has been and is continuing to dismantle our entire intelligence community, is preventing our security from using tried and true security techniques, such as racial or ethnic profiling, and as a result our homeland security is getting worse every passing day.

We have a new dumbest thread ever.

How many " attempts " at something like this occured under Bush? and how many military personel killed fellow soldiers under Bush? check it out and you idiots might learn something .

"That is the number of terrorist attacks each president has had under their watch since 9-11(on USA soil)."

Zig - reread - you defend the messiah to the point it really makes you look more and more stupid each post I read from you. LOL

So what defines a terrorist attack? an american born military officer going ape shiite? a nigerian burning his sack?

There have been quite a few busted up attempts over the last 8 years, I wouldn't call most of them attacks they were attempts. it's only a matter of time before another one succeeds, if you can't deal with it you're in trouble. that's just the reality of our world today.

"So what defines a terrorist attack? an american born military officer going ape shiite? a nigerian burning his sack?"

You just defined it. Those guys are TERRORISTS. See that was easy.

HK

The idiot in TX lost his marbles, he was not part of an organized effort. the idiot from Nigeria was a terrorist but a poor one and I fail to see his attack as anything on par with 9/11, he won't be the last for this president or the next one you can count on that.

Lessons were learned in both cases, in a situation like this better security and law enforcement is all you can do. I suppose we could make another attempt at bombing our way to safety but considering how much good Iraq did I'd rather think on it a while.

Well 440, I don't know about you but I feel safer now than ever before because we have Janet Napolitano standing guard over the country. She seems to think the "system worked" in the case of the airplane bomber. ROTFLMAO!

Piper, how's your period?

Zigga, don't forget the knee pads!

Hdude, Lil' Jimmy wants his share!

LAST EDITED ON Jan-11-10 AT 07:32PM (MST)[p]>The idiot in TX lost his
>marbles, he was not part
>of an organized effort. the
>idiot from Nigeria was a
>terrorist but a poor one
>and I fail to see
>his attack as anything on
>par with 9/11, he
>won't be the last for
>this president or the next
>one you can count
>on that.
>>
>

what rock are you living under? He was a Muslim with communications to a recruiter for Al-qaida. Get the facts, he was a terrorist with ties to Al-qaida.
The guy who lit his underware oln fire also was trained by Al-Qaida. I think that makes him a terrorist.

LAST EDITED ON Jan-11-10 AT 09:54PM (MST)[p]So we are not counting Richard Reid anymore, I believe he did his little shoe trick in 2002. How about Sgt. Hasan Akbar in 2003 who tossed a grenade into a tent and shot 2 officers dead and wounded 14 does he count?

I like how this post is phrased. Since KyKiller's Republican President George Bush allowed 2,819 Americans to die at the hand of terrorists there were zero attempted terrorist incidents when in fact that is simply a lie.

Now...I know what you are thinking KyKiller, there is big difference between a guy with ties to Al Quada who attempts to light his shoe and a guy who attempts to light his sack.

As well, there is a big difference between an American Muslim soldier who turns on his fellow soldiers at Fort Hood in the states, and an American Muslim soldiers who turns on his fellow soldiers at Camp Pennsylvania in Kuwait.

Just like I believe there is a difference of you being a run-of-the-mill garden variety idiot and an idiot extraordinaire.

ROTFl FTW! Did someone pee in your Cheerios today?

Piper, how's your period?

Zigga, don't forget the knee pads!

Hdude, Lil' Jimmy wants his share!

Nope! Today was a stellar day, it started with black diamond skiing in the morning on fresh powder and ended with fishing in the late afternoon and scoring some fat rainbows and a couple of nice browns. :)

If the weather holds tomorrow morning a friend of mine who is the GM at Firebird Raceway and I will be running our Camaros. He has a 2010, I will be in my 67 so it should make for some fun racing.

As for Kykiller I just paid him a compliment. After all, if you are going to be something, be good at it. In this case not only is Kykiller good at being idiot, he's exceptionally good.

On a side note, don't feel bad about the low income housing that just went up in your town as a part of the federal stimulus money. Manny only made $9,000.00 last year, maybe he'll move to your town.

forthewall,either your the dumbest SOB that ever posted on MM or more likely you have the reading comprehension of a second grader.Did you not see (on USA soil) or did you just ignore that fact so you could spin what I said to meet your agenda.I'm talking about are so-called homeland security(on USA soil,3rd time) not what happens outside the country(the shoe bomber was over the atlantic ocean,not USA airspace).I would suggest jackasses like you and 440 spend less time at the bar or bath houses and consider taking night classes to futher your pathetic intellect.

>forthewall,either your the dumbest SOB that
>ever posted on MM or
>more likely you have the
>reading comprehension of a second
>grader.Did you not see (on
>USA soil) or did you
>just ignore that fact so
>you could spin what I
>said to meet your agenda.I'm
>talking about are so-called homeland
>security(on USA soil,3rd time) not
>what happens outside the country(the
>shoe bomber was over the
>atlantic ocean,not USA airspace).I would
>suggest jackasses like you and
>440 spend less time at
>the bar or bath houses
>and consider taking night classes
>to futher your pathetic intellect.
>

kykiller,

That is why I suggested we lay the ground rules before we post stats. Yer getting yer azz kicked all over the place. Rules first, then stats. Remember??

You can't buy this kind of entertainment, I've watched all the 3 stooges reruns until I'm sick of them. guykiller and dopeshooter will have to take their place.

A nut job american born officer and a nigerian who caght a plane in europe and burned his sack do not rise to the level of scary hide under a rock attacks in my book. if our domestic attacks don't get any worse than this only a word class puss would be too scared.

>kykiller,
>
>That is why I suggested we
>lay the ground rules before
>we post stats. Yer
>getting yer azz kicked all
>over the place. Rules
>first, then stats. Remember??

I think he did.....
Very first sentence of his original post:
"That is the number of terrorist attacks each president has had under their watch since 9-11(on USA soil)."

Scott
Member: RMEF, SCI, NRA, and TU

Hey all you OBUNGHOLE haters,
Zigga and the rest of the idiot lovers are right. These are not terrorists. THEY ARE THE ENEMY OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, and a threat to all of us, even the lovers. I know you liberal pukes have not figured this out yet, it's time to play Cowboys and muslims. Bring all our troops home. We need them here to protect our Constitution from those within who are systematically dismantling it. We can deal with our enemy overseas without the loss of a drop of US blood and without the use of nukes. Our carriers can strike anywhere in the world, at any given time. Spill a drop of US blood, we spill a gallon of theirs. Then diplomatically inform them that we ask nothing of them but to leave US Citizens and US interests alone. When they spill another drop of US blood, we spill 10 gallons of theirs...and so on. Muslims understand violence. Game Over!
Norkal

INVEST IN LEAD FOR THE TIMES AHEAD!

Nimrod, don't you think the Chinese and Russians might have a little heartburn with that? don't get so full of yourself .

>>kykiller,
>>
>>That is why I suggested we
>>lay the ground rules before
>>we post stats. Yer
>>getting yer azz kicked all
>>over the place. Rules
>>first, then stats. Remember??
>
>I think he did.....
>Very first sentence of his original
>post:
>"That is the number of terrorist
>attacks each president has had
>under their watch since 9-11(on
>USA soil)."
>
>Scott
>Member: RMEF, SCI, NRA, and TU
>

If those are the rules then kykiller needs to take a math class and brush up on the w misadministration years.

"OBAMA2, GWB 0" would be an accurate score if you were counting brain cells.

Oh crap, we wouldn't want to upset them. Sixpack, I really don't give a crap about the russians or the chinese. Better dead than red. When you start letting people walk on you, other follow. Don't Tread On Me.

Norkal

Maybe so, but after 50 years trying to avoid a nuclear war I don't think we're about to start one over a few ragheads. the fact is we aren't in contol of the world and as China's power grows militarily and economically we become less important everyday.

Russia has natural resorces up the wazoo and China has the man power manufacturing capacity to make anything, they've figured that out. we have lots of debt and dead beats, getting along is no longer desirable it's survival. I'm not saying the US is weak at all, but we're no longer in a position to tell the world how it's going to be so it's time to accept that.

Dang sixpack, I must be blind. It just hit me, you must be from england, france, or some other liberal crap hole country in europe.
Sorry dude, the "can't we just get along" program doesn't work with these peeps. Also,
I am sure china and russia feel the same way....they ain't worth starting a nuke war over, especially with us. We still have the better hand in that area.
You probably ought to stick to the disney channel!

Norkal

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom