Obama's Hostilities

of course not.....it's Obama

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

So now we care about raghead countries and their dictators?

You idiots are hilarious.

Nuke em!

My concern is lying and hypocracy. (sp)

That is after I worry abut the ECONOMY . The word that defines Obama's demise.

Ever read the Constitution or the War Powers Act? Its legal and Constitutional. I get it you hate Obama, try attacking him on the economy or Afghanistan both of which leave him vunerable in 2012. Unless Hucakabe, and Romney keep calling and then the republicans have no chance. Hucks calling on the ending of National Prayer Day which I didn't even realize we had in the U.S.

Jef; they may have a hard time getting him re-elected. some recent polls have him taking a big downhill slide with voters including a majority of Independants that have said they would not vote for him in 2012.

Even his hand pick financial czars are predicting a dismal economy thoughout this year into next. That will cook the annointed one's goose in 2012 when a vast majority of voters relize his stimilus program was a big smoke screen.

RELH

RELH I agree with what you have posted but at this time and we are getting closer and closer to the New Hampshire primary there isn't a republican that looks to have a chance. I thought Huntsman might jump out when he announced that wasn't a boom but a whisper in his campaign. He seems to have little support. I guess my question is if not Obama WHO?

D-13er Yep I helped get him elected technically although the 3rd district of Nebraska will never vote for a democrat for anything, so he didn't get the electoral vote. Now that the Unicameral of Nebraska has Gerrymamdered the state Obama won't get the one electoral vote from the first district as he did in 2008.

LAST EDITED ON Jun-23-11 AT 01:29PM (MST)[p]"I guess my question is if not Obama WHO?"

Let's see, how about RON PAUL, then there is Ron Paul, and finally Ron Paul.

Huntsman and another GOP candidate have a strike against them from the get go due to being Morman. Alot of people out there are leary about voting for a person of the Morman faith.

I am old enough to remember the talk that Jack Kennedy would never be elected due to him being a Catholic. Maybe it might be time for voters to leave out the religion and just vote for the person who they feel is the best candidate.

RELH

Funny how they didn't care much about obama's religion. Remember, people like Cornhusker thought Obama was the right man for the job and it's obvious they were wrong so anything can happen. Oh wait, Obama is a shoe in because he killed Bin Laden right?

Piper, how's your period?

Zigga, don't forget the knee pads!

440Sixpack wants to measure your boners!

I thought Obama was the best man of the two that had a chance for the job and I still do.

The only time I care about a politicians religion is when he constantly talks about it and campaigns on it. I have a litte civil libertarian in me so I do like some ideas of Paul, However he makes such poor decisions and has no idea how to run a campaign that he will be lost when the festivities begin. Plus the media minimizes him, possibly if he would try to look a little presidential he would be taken as a serious candidate.

As with Cornhusker, I also become suspicious of any candidate that plays up his religion and trys to convince you he is a honest man due to his religion.

As for Obama being better then McCain, I did not feel that way and time has shown that Obama was not the person he claimed to be and not the leader he projected to be.

RELH

Really Corny? After 2 1/2 years and billions spent the economy is still in shambles and Obama is the right guy? You said yourself that there's plenty to blast Obama on about the economy but he's still your guy? You're not black are you?

"However he makes such poor decisions and has no idea how to run a campaign that he will be lost when the festivities begin. Plus the media minimizes him, possibly if he would try to look a little presidential he would be taken as a serious candidate."

Cornhusker, that was weak.

I suppose this is what a president is supposed to look like?

obama_barack-with-cig.jpg

Or Perhaps this guy?

er-is-bush.jpg

Of course, we know, both of these guys are top notch, first rate decision makers now. Thats why our country is blossoming right now, I guess.

The media and both partys minimalize him because he wants to put an end to the corrupt racket they been running on the American people for the past century.
I got to ask you, how come every other candidate out there, including Obama, are starting to echo the very same messages Paul has been promoting for years?

Cali, if the economy is the word that will be Obama's demise then it was the republicans who killed him. do you remember as far back as 2008? murderer.

Ron Paul is my top choice but he doesn't have a chance. Hunstman would be #2 but he's a morman, he doesn't have a chance with the far right klan so forget him. nobody should forget that to become president you first have to win the primary, this will be where the republicans are sure to shoot both feet off.

Obama has little to fear with the republicans who are in the race so far, and time is running out for a new face to gain the support it will take to get the money it will take.

If you can't beat Obama who could you beat? Bush maybe? it's really pretty pathetic what the republicans have reduced themselves to.

Paul's message is the correct message in many aspects and it is what many Americans want at the present time. I think we can all figure that out. Its not what you say most of the time its how you say it Paul doesn't do well in his delivery of his ideas. I believe he is an intelligent man that communicates poorly that doesn't fly in the media driven campaigns of today.

Califorked Do you really believe the economy was flying along in 2008. Look up some stats the avalanche had began much earlier than Obama. McCain might of been a better leader we'll never know. I do know at the time he couldn't come up with a economic plan that was cohesive and he would stick with.

I really don't understand the Mormon thing with Huntsman. I guess I should because there are guys on here who will only vote for a devote Christian as president. Don't worry Mormons I just got a letter in the mail requesting money from some fundamentalist nut job church in Nebraska that wants to do a mission trip to help the Mormons find Christ. They wanted my donation to save you guys,I filed it in the round folder. You have my permission to do with them as the Chinese did with the missionaries during the boxer rebellion.

Obama is doing whatever his "handlers" tell him to do. Those behind the scenes are very adept at deception!

Funny how ridiculous people can be trying to save the mormons, The name of the church is "The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints," Latter-Day saints or "Mormons" (which is a nickname)believe Jesus Christ to be the Savior of the world, the one who suffered and died so that all peope could have the opportunity to repent and come unto him. People need to stop being so ignorant and judging people based on religion. It would be ridiculous to not vote for someone because they were "Mormon."

So who is going to beat him? even the FOX poll shows nobody beating him and the dems in congress still rank higher than the republicans. this is before the republicans spend 6 months slinging mud at each other, that never helps .

The economy will be Obama's downfall, IF the republian nominee isn't a douche and that's a huge IF.

Cornhusker I'm not talking about the mistake you made voting for him in 2008. No doubt the economy was sinking fast then and you thought Obama could fix it. I'm talking about what he's done with a super majority to fix it that still makes him your guy today? Do tell!

Californian it would be easy to argue Obama did more with his 2 years of majority to fix the great recession than the rebublicans did with their 6 years of majority to prevent it. how many great ideas have the republicans had to fix it since taking the house 6 months ago? I hope they don't sit on them until after the election next fall it might be too late by then.

Then again that's just reality talking. you have wingnut altzheimers, you forget anything that happened prior to 2008.

LAST EDITED ON Jun-27-11 AT 11:42PM (MST)[p]No jackazz, not Rumsfeld and Cheney. If all you status quo idiots think anyone holding a public office is actually calling the shots I pity your lack of insight. It goes much deeper than anyone the media can pin the blame on or b*tch about. The two parties keep trading that chair in the oval office for decades yet the same result happens "NOTHING". Yet the ultra wealthy keep getting richer and the middle class keeps getting poorer and more oppressed. You two party idiots keep pointing fingers and blaming each other, yet nothing seems to improve. We are being fed shovels full of government crap and lies. For anything to get better we need real change, not the kind Obama promised, and the republicans don't have a solution either. The problem is the entire system, and it needs a complete and I mean COMPLETE overhaul. Americans are too complacent to venture away from the status quo and try something different... same sh*t different day. The endless cycle of NOTHING continues and tomorrow you two party stooges will wake up and start chunking stones at each other once again. While the real people running this show sit back and watch in amusement because they have provided you all a hobby to keep you occupied while they rake in your $$$$$$$$$$$. I am a former democrat, and now a former republican. We don't stand a chance unless "WE THE PEOPLE" are willing to turn our back and step away from the current two-party song and dance routine. Have a nice day!

Triggerman 308 I actually agree with you. Not a lot of difference exists between the two parties as they now exist whether people will admit it or not. A Multi-Party system is obviously needed in this country. I'm not talking about a ultra-conservative fraction like the tea party but something totally different. I believe the country is swinging back to the right and we need a party to mirror this. This historically happens when you have a strong leader or coalition who can get this established an a voting public that is very dissatisfied. I think we are close on the dissatisfied public, 85% in a recent poll are dissatisfied with the current political situation, this includes democrats and republicans. Now a leader or coalition of leaders need to develop against the established situation.

It is probably to late for 2012, politics moves slow.

Forkie I'm not ignoring you I'm just saying blaming Obama entirely for the current situation is like blaming Hoover for the Great Depression the wheels were set in motion long before the fall. Like FDR who tried a multi-program approach Obama has done the same thing, at this point it hasn't worked on the economy. I'm not sure much would have worked, the stimulus package was an attempt in a dire situation that developed over years, decades.

Both parties are to blame, and we elected every last one of them. so look in the mirror if you really want to know who to scream at, our system is fine we're the problem.

If there is no difference and the rich get richer and the poor get poorer how do you explain the deal the new republican house made to trade unemployment extensions for the unemployed for an extension of the tax cuts for the top 2 1/2 % ?

I didn't agree with either one but I'm just saying. don't look at that then say there's no difference, maybe the end result is the same but not the way they play the game.

Corn, who blamed Obama for the economy? All I'm asking you is what has he done to fix it that still makes him worth voting for again? It's obviously the biggest issue right now so what gives you confidence that little success in his first term would produce a turnaround in the second?

Exactly 440, both parties are to blame, and the blind sheep who follow their leaders. Personally I don't support either one. If the end result is the same for both parties then it doesn't matter how they play the game. Their methods are broke. You speak of trading unemployment extensions, tax cut extensions. It's all just a bunch of crap fed to the blind sheep to keep the two sides pointing fingers at each other. People like yourself are getting sucked into their little game like a Hoover vacuum, and they keep you occupied with the blame game. The end result, the system doesn't get fixed and it never will if this continues. The ultra wealthy don't want the system fixed because they are getting filthy rich watching the middle class bicker back and forth and laughing all the way to the bank. Our society is slowly evolving into an ultra wealthy ruling class and everyone else will be slaves to their system.

That's actually a really good question Forkie. I don't believe he has done a good job with the economy. I think the end result of McCain would have been worse and those were really the only two choices.

So how does your last statement justify voting for him again?

I might not if a republican shows up with a solid platform and some intelligence. If Paul can get the nomination or become a serious 3rd party candidate he has my vote and Obama doesn't. At this time I would also consider voting for Huntsman, but it looks like I'm one of the few according to his popularity at this point.

Huntsman and Paul are the only two in the race worth consideration, both are long shots in the primary.

I like Paul best, he's unelectable. I'd vote for Huntsman too, he could win the general but he's toast in the primary.

If Romney wasn't a morman I'd put money on his nomination, as it is it's wide open and the choice made in the primary will probably please the dems.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom