Odd Instant choices or, be an Ostrich (Head n Sand)

Jagerdad

Very Active Member
At 12:46 pm today 8/4/19 about four to five African American females walked into the Ulta on Sunrise Blvd (Birdcage center) and ROBBED the place. Apparently they also robbed Bath and Body too. I know this video doesn't show much but if you have any idea who they are please call the Citrus Heights police department.

If you or anyone Physically "touched" all or one of them to stop them, would it be Racist to Do the Stopping...? We have odd choices to make in 2019.

https://www.facebook.com/Melissafatee/videos/2612891972075439/

What's right seems wrong and what is wrong, seems right to so many.

Jagerdad's mental food for thought institute :)

PS:

Doria Hart
August 4 at 10:27 PM
This disrespectful woman not only blocked and took her time to cross while a unit was running on a call - but she flipped them off as she walked past! This is the problem with the world today total lack of respect! Unit was in Huntington Beach- unacceptable - pic credit to Ed Carey

10208august2019.jpg

What is the...... "Now Normal"

Jagerdad

Dear mmwb and with my Highest Respects to you. My Reply is... why do we ask if she is charged. A Gal within a Crosswalk + of Color {or White ie a Lower Class to some}.. No Judge will do a single thing, meaning: She shall never do a day in Jail or one minute of community service.

This new NORMAL is here. In some manners it's like Blowing Die-Sel smoke at others of XYZ. What is Funny and FREEDOM to one group is Offensive to another Group or, INDIVIDUAL.

TRISTATE is kinda smart. There is no Crime or, in a court (Had a Poo-Poo cited her) no small court would do anything.

Welcome to Law Enforcement and Upper Management wherein YOUR Decision is the single one supported.

Jagerdad :) :-(

And Everybody in the Stores does absolutely F'N Nothing!

I know so many people in so many places
They make allot of money but they got sad faces

It Ain't Easy being Me!:D:D:D

Nobody did anything, because stoppong these women would have been racist. Not only would you have been in the wrong to try stopping them. You would have been branded racist, had protesters at your home, antifa would hang you in ethegy,faced mutipal lawsuits, you would be the focas of the next cnn democrat debate. Where cory, kamala,lizzy,bernie,and joe wouldfind common ground in your crusifiction. The only way to have stopped the women, and get away with it, would be, if, you were jussy smallets ex boyfriend,who had just had transgender reassignment milar implant neutering,AND,were wearing a I HATE TRUMP shirt over your government funded falsies,AND,you apprehended them in a gender neutral bathroom, useing only your starbucks coffee cup as a weapon., then You wouldnt be in trouble, they would still walk.

Elk, you write and possibly believe and, I submit: It is TRUE the following: "I know so many people in so many places
They make allot of money but they got sad faces".

Elk, I can only ask "YOU" to Run for any Political Office, even if it is Dog Catcher. But a Man like Elk, TO ME, Needs to run for Congress.

Elk shall wiggle in endless manners and never actually throw his Hat in the Ring. This individual Reluctance is like a cancer.

Each good man/Woman I know has endless reasons + Excuses why, it is just not right FOR THEM.

Here we have a set of highly Intelligent men, in different States yet able to "DO SOMETHING" only if each Ran for a Congressional (or Senate) OFFICE.... As scary as such seems (Aids will coach each freshman, It is... Do-Able).

I Submit Elk (PS; Elk I know your true name and where you live) Run for such Offices.

#2 is: Uncle Hugging Homer, Run for Each also in California. I might always appear to be bashing Homer, yet I researched him and Homer is Highly, Highly Intelligent. His grouchy negative could serve us well.

Send all supporting $ to Elk. He will handle it well and kick himself + Homer in the Lower End to.... DO SOMETHING.

Jagerdad Campaign Office Fund Generation Center

I Just got Word that a Gal Working at Sportsmans Warehouse in Heber did do something with a FELON that was gonna get/Take a Gun out of the Store today!

A Big ATTA-Girl for Her!

That's How it should & does happen in this State!

I know so many people in so many places
They make allot of money but they got sad faces

It Ain't Easy being Me!:D:D:D

I for one would not be surprised to see vigilante behavior return to the USA. It is really bad out there!

I understood my Post might bring out various deep feelings in you readers.

Here is "DOING SOMETHING" = BE A GREAT WITNESS FOR LAW ENFORCEMENT.

Period.

In the matter of 3 ladies stealing, one person DID THE CORRECT THING and that is, Took a Video. If you are slow at filming, stay back (NEVER INTERFERE) & look for anything the Sheriff might learn about that gives them Evidence. Be a Trained Observer. All of you can judge Antlers. It's the same observation skills you have that ='s good INFORMATION.

The Picture of a Gal flipping off a Fire Truck Crew ='s Someone took a Picture. This is again, Our NEW NORMAL.

Respect for our Government (FIRE/SHERIFF) is gone to many City folks. All we can do is teach our youth our polite ways.

No Elk & Homer, I do not know your Names or Home addresses. Yet each of you I do deeply feel, should run for the Senate. Just my respectful feeling about Homer & Elk.

I sure do Love all of you here in Campfire.

Jagerdad

It's California 2019. Shoplifting. If the police actually contact these individuals they will be issued a citation or be arrested and released. Either way, they won't appear in court. Then a warrant will be issued, and if (big IF) they find them the judge will give them probation. Jail is now for violent offenders only.

In the mean time the City will have spent $100K.

Do society a favor and lose the video. Let the shop owner raise his prices to cover their loss.

Thank you.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom