O'Donnell walk-out???

stanley

Very Active Member
This is funny stuff, IMO!!!

She walks-out of an interview because she didn't like the questions? LOL Yet the questions were directly related to the subject matter in her book that she was there to promote??? Can you say 'melt down'??? ;-) I'm thinking that her people maybe should have done a bit of a better job in preparing her. If they had, then the interview likely would not have happened. You have to figure that Piers was going to dig into the 'controversial' stuff. Amazing she would not have been prepared for it.

S.

:)

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/08/18/christine-odonnell-defends-walking-off-cnn-interview/

My take, and I have absolutely no dog in this fight by the way, I happen to think this woman is not legislative nor governing material by any stretch, with that said, I took it more as publicity stunt. Her and her new book were nowhere on the radar yet now after the walk out she is headline news, she is gaining book sales people want to know whats in there. Crazy like a fox I'd say.

"I'll admit it, that's hella funny! Good to see you around 202, I wish you would return on a regular basis there's a lot of bruised low lying fruit on here lately. You should be on here on a regular basis especially since it was your political carpet bombing at the campfire that inspired this forum!"
Thank you Forthewall

She and the moron in Nevada were good lessons for the tea party. They should be ashamed that they ever allowed either one to run for office. O'Donnell is as dumb as a rock and anyone that would buy her book is even dumber.

Yep, the fact that the Tea Party ever let her represent them is a laugh-riot! Now they've got Bachmann promising $2.00 gas!! Funny stuff.....

S.

:)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom