Officer Killed

T

treed

I know I have made my sentiments known about how I feel about this Illegal Immigration fiasco...I know that they are just poeple looking for employment :evil: :evil: ....This is the 3rd Phoenix Police Officer that has been killed by an Illegal Alien.....When are the American people going to wake up and yake a stand on this....This puke that gunned downed the officer had been deported before...The officer leaves a wife and 2 little kids behind ....Im going to stop here before I go in to a rage about these scum that sneak acroos our borders .....Ive attatched a link if you want read up on the ordeal....Just a reminder to all the law enforcement officers here on this board ......When in doubt...2 to the chest 1 to the head....Be careful out there...Coop

http://www.azcentral.com/community/phoenix/articles/0919officershot0919.html

Another senceless killing. I lost a good friend on 06/21/2000 when Officer Jeff Moritz was shot and killed here in Flagstaff by a punk ass kid. Jeff stopped him for playing his music to loud and minutes later he was shot and killed by a worthless punk. Jeff left behind a pregnat wife and 2yr old son and many other friends and family. That was 7 years ago and still not many days go by that I don't think about the fun we had calling coyotes and archery deer hunting. My thoughts and prayers go out to the family of the fallen Phoenix officer. They need to keep puting bullets into these worthless punks and then just maybe this nonsence will cease.

Geoff

Both my brother inlaws and a couple of my hunting buddies are cops. I hate hearing about an officer being hurt.
Immigration raided Sun Valley Idaho last week. Arrested 21 illegals. Instead of running an article about the arrests, the Idaho Statesman, the biggest in Idaho, ran an article about the poor families being harassed by immigration. Boo Hoo.
Construction has fallen in Idaho. Unfortunately I am a contractor. Nothing pisses me off more than me having no work, and while I am driving around looking for work, the only people working are hispanics. We all know that most of them are illegal. So here are the illegals, cutting my throat on price, not paying taxes, but still feeding their families. Here I am, a licensed contractor, that does quality work, scratching for every dime, but still expected to pay my taxes. What a joke.

I hate to hear of this senseless acts of violence as much as the next guy, and certainly illegal immigration is a big problem. If your unfortunate to be a contractor maybe you should consider changing your occupation. I am a hard working hispanic that pays my taxes every year just like every other honest American. Yes I said American, born and raised in the U.S.A. as were my parents, grandparents, ect. I think the nationality you are referring to is mexican, there is a differance. We have to remember there are just as many american crimials as any other race. And though stories like this upset us, we just can't go bashing on a certain race because of the senseless act of one moron. A lot of these people are hard working and legal citizens that help our economy, and don't deserve to be treated any differently. Were all human, We should act like it.

vaya con Dios amigo

by the way happy hunting,
the reason I visit MonsterMuleys.

i know how you feel, and by the way there are good hispanics, but he obviously isnt from idaho, we have the illegals come in, or the ones that get kicked out of cali, cause you can buy a big house for nothing or rent one for next to nothing....they bring there gang banger kids....caldwell and nampa is bad, every race has there problems.......but illegals in idaho is crazy....

You are right benhunter. I meant illegal Mexicans. I have nothing against honest hard working Americans, no matter the race. I was trying to be politically correct, which is hard for me, by using the word hispanics. You suggested me finding another profession. Great idea. I think I will try to get on with Immigration. I know where to start looking. It doesn't matter the race or nationality, there are plenty of criminals in each category. Most of the MEXICAN drywall contractors in the greater Treasure Valley area are illegal. That's why work comp, liability ins., and contractors license are always in their wives, mothers, cousins names. Who ever is legal. And in reality that is illegal. So the point is, that these illegals are hindering a lot of us Americans, black, white, hispanic, Asian from making a living. They are also bringing the meth and the gang bangers with them. Not being racist, just a very simple fact. 90% of the meth that comes to this area comes from Mexico. 85% of the pot fields being grown in our National Forests are started by the Mexican Mafia, being tended by illegals. Not trying to start a fight here. But the facts are that illegal aliens are hurting this country. I have no problem with Ahmed or Jose coming over here, becoming a valuable citizen, and doing his civic duties. However, I have a huge problem with the people who are illegally in this country doing illegal things and make our communities that much more dangerous.

Not to be nit picky with you guys but i dont think the mexicans are bringing 90% of the meth into idaho i think it is 100 percent homemade up in the panhandle region, meth labs around that region have been a huge problem for years along with the northeast corner of washington. very remote country and meth has kinda become the new moonshine.

meth is everyewhere, mexican mafia is a big problem in idaho. Like stated i have no problem with people who come over to better themselves and do there civic duties, no matter what skin color...and this is also some food for thought...some the illegals are some the hardest working people there is, and will do things that "some" americans are too proud to lower there standards too do the job. What is even more funny to me, i have mexican friends i grew up with that parents imigrated from mexico, and you know what they dont like the illegals giving them a bad name, everyone is gonna end up the same race in the end anyways it might be billions of years but i think the human race will merge into the same skin color

This is very sad, as another law enforcement officer is taken by the hands of another piece of trash!My big brother was a SGT for the NM State Police for 10 years before he passed and I can recall so many stories he shared about these Mexican illegals. The drug problems are sky rocketing like crazy here in NM and you will see these men driving around in thugged out cadilac escalades and other top dollar SUVs' , and all their women are on some kind of state funded assistance , our public schools have gone to schit because of over crowded non english speaking kids! When is enough really going to be enough!Close the freakin borders! Start to check all these possible illegal people, ALL of them I can care less if they are young, old , married or what ever the helll the reason , if they represent the people of Mexico , then check them out. If they have no proof they are legal , then load them up , document them and kick their asses back into Mexico.....!

Andrew, I am just quoting my brother inlaws, one an Ada County deputy, the other a Liuetenant with Wyoming State, and two buddies who are Boise cops. I agree with you, a lot of the rural areas have home grown meth labs. My point is that there is a major pipeline from Mexico to the Treasure Valley area. Meth labs are getting busted rather quick around here. Joe citizen who doesn't work law enforcement or in the construction trades cannot comprehend what is happening around them. Every neighborhood, from the shitholes in Garden City, to the ritzy estates in Eagle have a flow of meth. I pick out tweekers almost everytime I go to a store. Pretty sad.
Something interesting I just learned:

Ada County statistics show that over 80% of kids abused in low income households are physically abused (punched, kicked, ect.)
Almost 80% of child abuse in mid to upper income households is sexual Of those sexual abusers, over 80% of them are active in churches.
Not bashing religion here. Just saying that churches are great places for these bastards to meet and earn the trust of kids.

I picked up the "New Mexican" , it is the local news paper there in Santa Fe. Wow , son of a bich , I'm just blown away. I turned and took a look at the police notes , out of the 15-16 or so written pieces , there was all but 4 that didn't have illegals involved. I'm not saying , I'm just saying , these sons of biches are nothing but a menace!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom