OH SWEET GEEZUS!!!

elkassassin

Long Time Member
http://www.ksl.com/?sid=30618330&ni...soning-a-lehi-dog&fm=home_page&s_cid=topstory

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Boy is he lucky to have done it in Utah. Here in CA. he would not be charged with a class "A" misdemeanor, instead it would be a felony charge with possible prison time. Heck we have people here that have higher regard for the life of an animal over that of a human.

RELH

Ya know, I have had a complaint from a guy who has neighbors who do nothing to control their dogs barking. Their backyards share a common fence and the poor guy can't even be in his backyard because the neighbor dogs bark constantly. The guy is a multiple tour Afghanistan vet who may suffer from PTSD. He is extremely nervous all the time. He has called law enforcement but gets no help. The neighbor refuses to do anything and in fact has turned it into a little feud game.

In my opinion he would have been better off to toss a strychnine meatball over the fence before he called the cops. I'm sure those yapping little bastards have names like Fifi and Lucy but if they were my neighbors dogs they would mysteriously disappear before I sold my house and moved like this vet did.

[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup,I just stir it.[/font]

Our closest neighbor has two dogs. They used to bark at night until I talked to him several times. They finally put the dogs in the house at night.(after 10 PM)

I thought the problem was solved.

Now they get up every morning at 5 AM and let the dogs out and they bark their brains out for about 10 minutes. It's like having an alarm clock go off 365 days a year at 5 AM.

I called the guy and he said they have to go out to go to the bathroom and he can't help it.

Something is going to happen one of these days.

Eel

LAST EDITED ON Jul-07-14 AT 10:30PM (MST)[p]I feel your pain. My closest neighbor is 2.5 miles away and...oh, nevermind.

Bark collars are 50 to 100 bucks at Cabelas...They work.
I have a 13 year old red heeler who has been deaf since birth.
The whole litter was deaf every body else ran over them in 6 months.
Any way once a week she goes out side and "BARKS" at nothingness... She has been shocked twice in 13 years. The collar hasn't been charged in at least 5. I put it on she glares at me and goes to sleep...
I have yet to see a Judge ORDER a collar but have seen him suggest them!

Some Dogs are like some Kids!

As Mad as you might get at them!

A lot of Times it's the Owner that Needs the Shocking Collar wrapped around their Necks!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

I told the guy about the shock collar. He said the whole point of having the dogs is to alert them when a stranger comes around.

We'll work it out. By the time it's over, my closest neighbor might be 2.5 miles away too.

Eel

w ell when you live in a rat maze like most city people do , there is bound to be a pisser rat or two,??/

I don't know about where you live, but here a barking dog ticket is $450.
I've found that a bb gun works well also!

>I don't know about where you
>live, but here a barking
>dog ticket is $450.
>I've found that a bb gun
>works well also!

I used to fuss over wild horses crapping in my yard. I suggested bumping them in the but with a BB gun. SO said 'yea, well if you get caught you could get fined.

I just put up about 1.5 acres worth of 6' chain link. No more wormy horse crap in my yard.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom