OK! Let's talk TURKEY!

stillhunterman

LAST EDITED ON Feb-20-12 AT 09:36PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Feb-20-12 AT 09:22?PM (MST)

The United Wildlife Cooperative is hosting it's second annual Youth Turkey Camp! It's a great event to help our youth learn about another aspect of hunting. Here is the link to the information and sign up:

http://unitedwildlifecooperative.org/TURKEY_CAMP.html

It really is an awesome event, so I hope some of you folks will enter to win a free hunt for your young hunter/huntress. Here are a few of the details:

Northern Utah, approximately a half hour drive from Ogden.

DATES:
MAY 4th-6th, 2012
MAY 11th-13th 2012

REQUIREMENTS:

*Hunters must be under the age of 18.
*Hunters are allowed to bring one non-hunting guest. (Parent or Guardian)
*Winners are responsible for all licensing and must have their hunter?s safety certificate, a Utah hunting license, and general season turkey tag.

ENTER TO WIN!
The chance to win this hunting experience is being offered to members of the UWC.

Not a member yet? Sign up first before you donate. Currently membership is free!

1 turkey hunt entry per $20 donation. Winners will be announced on April 15th

5266uwc_turkey_hunt.jpg

www.unitedwildlifecooperative.org

Sounds like a great opportunity for kids. My daughter drew otherwise I would put her in, I applaud anyone helping the youth in this sport.

Still - Looks like you guys are building a solid organization, keep up the good work!!! Even though I'm on the other side of the Nevada border, I think I'm going to join and donate to UWC just to help support a more positive influence in the hunting community.

LAST EDITED ON Feb-22-12 AT 12:11PM (MST)[p]Love the "In memory of Cole Jackson Mair". Nice tribute. I hope it makes justr smile. I will send some $$ to my brother to buy some tickets, even though we live in Texas. I will put them in my niece and nephew's names.

Great cause.

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom