OK,What\'d Y\'all get?

• Thread starter TreeHugginBunnyHumper
  • Start date
T

TreeHugginBunnyHumper

I\'m a little saddened this morning.
I wake to find no big expensive gifts for me.
Even my big Christmas Sock is empty,so I\'m seriously thinking about placing an ad on the MM classifieds & selling it.

What\'d Y\'all get?

Two (count them....TWO) Zhu Zhu pets! Mr. Squiggles AND Num Nums!

It was a good Christmas this year!

Eel

Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety.

I am still paying my credit card from last year.

"Let's keep things in perspective.I mean for Peet's sake there are kids in Africa that don't even hunt....hello" Jimmy Big Time

Very rough year so the wife and I didnt get ourselves anything...but the kids, we never let down no matter what. To see their faces this morning was nothing less than pretty darn cool! The good Lord always provides what we need.

Merry Christmas everybody!

muleyman

The very best for my wife and I was our 3 children surprised us with photo's of all 3 of them together....nearly impossible to get these 3 together. The photo's made my wife cry a lot...choked me up also.

I must have got somwthing really good by the size of this hang over..I know I had a roll in the hay just hope it was not with the fatty in the office!
I don't even know how I got home!!!
well off to the family! happy christmas!
4a2c3c3419e430ad.jpg

rackmaster

I got a book I wanted and I am getting one of my gun stocks "camo-dipped" in Desert Shadow. Can't wait to get it back. It's off of my Savage .22-250.

LAST EDITED ON Dec-25-09 AT 01:38PM (MST)[p]3 very happy little boys. Thats all that i wanted is for them to be happy that is the best gift any dad can get.

>Very rough year so the wife
>and I didnt get ourselves
>anything...but the kids, we never
>let down no matter what.
>To see their faces this
>morning was nothing less than
>pretty darn cool! The
>good Lord always provides what
>we need.
>
>Merry Christmas everybody!
>
>muleyman

+1 same here

4a7d1f93337c7fd7.jpg

Archery is a year round commitment!!

LAST EDITED ON Dec-25-09 AT 02:04PM (MST)[p]Kimber Montana .223. Got it a couple weeks ago, but it was for Christmas. Kids gave me some Cabela's socks and some new ratchet tie-downs for the wheelers.

I got something that I didnt expect...a Bose surround sound system. Its only a 3 speaker system but it will be fine for me. I'm sure it will sound great with my Call of Duty Wii game that I also got. I got a few other smaller gifts that are great as well. I got my wife a Garmin Auto GPS she's asked for the last two years. She didnt expect that. I also got her lots of gift certificate to her favorite restaurants, Hello Kitty perfume (yes, Hello Kitty for adults), a big "sticker" that says "The Wisz family, Bless This Home With Love and Laughter" that goes on the living room wall, and some other stuff. Overall, Xmas was good.....kids were stoked with what they got and all is well. I hope you all had great time with family and friends. Heading over to my parents right now....

Steve

I GOT to build a 4 foot tall marbles game tower thing, I GOT to make crabby pattys, like SpongeBob Squarepants, out of Playdoh, I GOT to play with dinosaurs for a couple hours, I GOT to play with a remote control jeep, I GOT to give my nephew and son both brand new little kid Jordans then play basketball with them off and on all day, I GOT to bowl on a new wii, I GOT to clean a ton of frickin toys up all day long, I GOT to watch my team get humiliated lol, it was a fun day!! It was awesome just having fun with my son...but I've been up since yesterday afternoon and am hiking to the cabin in the morn...so to all a good night!!

~Z~

3 happy kids faces! That's all I need. Besides that I got a couple of shirts and a pair of Wranglers. Now I just need to lose that 20 or so pounds so they fit me good! LOL

Merry Christmas to all!

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

i got the same thing i got last year,a t-shirt and a piece of ass and they were both too big.

LAST EDITED ON Dec-25-09 AT 09:09PM (MST)[p]Merry Christmas to all of my Monster Muleys croneys, I have to say I have been made fun of a few times this Holiday for my internet friends I have brought up a few times....Best wishes to you and your families and safe trips home!! Cant wait to get back to the BS. Enjoy the family or get another refill:) Merry Christmas

The Boz

Don't know if it's true or not, but I heard that YoungBuck (of "Buddies buck from last night" fame) got a new Primos 'yo sista' duck call.:)

Eel

Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety.

You all gotta read number 19. It's hilarious!!

hedhunter.....at least you got a T-shirt!! Merry Christmas...

Steve

I got to see my wife's eyes light up when she stuck her hand in her stocking and found an emerald necklace and a pair of earrings to match. She was gettin' kinda worried because she had nothing wrapped under the tree.

I got to see my oldest boy's eyes light up when he got a Wii and a Raider's cap and a Raider's rug.

I got to see my youngest boy get happy when he got a couple of Wii games and some card set.

Me...I got 5000 primers, some brass, some powder and a few mini tool kits. Happy as a clam just to celebrate the day with my family.

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

Two BIG smiles on my kids faces, what more could you ask for? Christmas is all about the kids anything more is a bonus.

I got a Teryx 750 NRA Outdoors edition side by side. Saweeet. Can't wait to test this thing out on the backcountry wilderness areas!!!

If quizzes are quizzical, what are tests?
square-large-sec.gif

Well I can't quite top the Teryx but I got a pair of Kenetreks. Santa told me to go pound sand this year when I asked for a Cannon 400mm lens for my SLR. The wife got a new flatscreen tv for the bedroom. Robot Chicken is even better now.

I got something very special this year. I gave my grandson a Daisy Red Ryder BB gun and when he opened he was almost in shock. The expression and his being at a loss for words and than seeing the big smile and sparkle in his eyes.
Well it was pretty special to me and it was one of those gifts that happens to you every once in a while in your life.

Jim

wiszard, yea at least i got a t-shirt. i have been using that saying for years, it never gets old for me anyways.my wife is probably sick of it though.

I got a Kindle book. Some insulated Walls bibs and coat.

Today was my birthday, so I scored some more stuff.

To quote that famous Philosopher, Willie Nelson....."I have outlived my pecker"

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom