Olympic Wrestling

BacDoc

I’ve spent the last few early mornings watching. Congratulations to the U.S.teams. Great showing for Men’s Freestyle and the Woman’s teams. Men metaled in every weight they wrestled, 5 for 5. Women metaled in 4 of 6. Greco not so much, no metals. Over all 9 metals. Stevenson and Taylor are Studs, with unbelievably heart. Well worth the lost sleep.

Amazing showing!! Both Steveson and Taylor’s gold medal matches were epic all-timers!!

Love wrestling for all it represents!

Years ago there was a wrestler out of Wyoming heavyweight that beat the Russian Bear. Can't remember his name but that was an all time wrestling match. I want to say in the 90's?

There were some great matches the last couple days. I only wish that Dake could have done better than bronze. I was really surprised to see him get his ass handed to him so badly in the quarter finals.

There were some great matches the last couple days. I only wish that Dake could have done better than bronze. I was really surprised to see him get his ass handed to him so badly in the quarter finals.
Wrestling at that level Dake getting beat wasn’t a big surprise, but getting teched so fast without scoring was. After giving up the four point move he pressed and his opponent was a great counter wrestler. All of his scoring came off of Dake’s shots. Both great wrestlers. I’m not a great Greco Fan, but was really disappointed in our showing there. Overall wrestling was one of the U.S. high point in this Olympics, without much fanfare,but that’s normal.

Boxing was good too love that super heavy weight Italian kid he was a scrapper took it to that Russian punched the hell out of him

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom