Once again

fireball77

Long Time Member
I won the last challenge, and yesterday started my next one.....need help with sculpting, toning, weight loss ....any help would be great !!!

I am going to do more hiking, more stairs more weights...need to lose 20 more this round ....help a sister out PLEASE
I HATE LOSING !!!

You're going to do this, so keep your eye on the prize!

Eel

It's written in the good Book that we'll never be asked to take more than we can. Sounds like a good plan, so bring it on!

When doing aerobic activity's make sure you do 'interval' training. It doesn't matter if it is a hike or a bike, pick a hill and max out for as long as you can and then back off that interval.

Good luck, I know you can do it.

Put an extra wrap around the areas your trying to tone/sculpt, preferably a non breathable material.

Do your workouts in front of a mirror. You can see your progress and it will help you to do your lifting correctly.

>>
>>Does that really work ???
>
>
>Saran wrap is cheap, try it
>for a couple weeks.

And send pics ;-)

[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup,I just stir it.[/font]

>>>
>>>Does that really work ???
>>
>>
>>Saran wrap is cheap, try it
>>for a couple weeks.
>
>And send pics ;-)
>
>
>[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup,I
>just stir it.[/font]

I set em on the tee and NV swings away!

As you already know, it's 90% nutrition when it comes to fat loss. Nutrition being a nice word for diet. Think about it, you can hammer the treadmill for an hour or forgo one pack of Resse?s peanut butter cups. What's more important to you? You have to keep reminding yourself that every day.

What catches up to me sometimes is when going into caloric deficit, which you must do to burn fat, you also tend to have the ?feeling? of less energy, sometimes even headaches and a bad mood (am I right 1911? Don?t answer that). That can lead to sitting on the couch instead of working out and sitting on the couch often leads to a bowl of ice cream, a bowl of ice cream leads to two. And that's where the wheels begin to fall off. You have a couple off days, then the scale doesn't change that week, or even goes up. You then lose focus/motivation and it goes downhill from there. This is especially true in the weight loss phase, which it sounds like you're still in. If you're more in maintenance mode or performance improvement you have more flexibility for cheats. But not right now.

What keeps me in the game varies day by day, but the one thing that works the best for me is consistently keeping at it. As much as I want to take a night off, I can't, it just opens the door to slacking off and taking a 2nd or 3rd day off, that becomes a week and a week becomes a month. I've learned this far too often, or re-learned it. That's my biggest pit fall, but now I'm aware of it and it's much easier to stay the course. You?ve just got to keep putting green check marks on the calendar, every day.

That other workout you can do, I don't think .45 can't keep up with it.
Yes a "heat suit"/Rubberized suit will help burn off fat as your body try's to cool your over heating body down. Drink lots of water to do it this way. You can drop 8-10 lbs in water weight quick using a suit.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Wrestler then Coach now I'm working for the dark side now, I Ref. LOL

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Favorite quote from a old coach was "The best way to get into shape is not to get out of it!" And a newer one is on the line that Forky said, and that "You can't outwork a bad diet".

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom