Once-in-a-lifetime hits have started

nvmuley

NR mountain goat tag :) 14 points finally paid off!!
(Also posted on the main forum)
High Unitas West - any tips/advice much appreciated :)

----------------------------------------
Measure wealth by the things you have,, for which you would not take money.

Send me a PM I'm a little busy with baseball right know but I'll help ya out with info.

Thank you Tikka, PM sent this morning.

I hunted it in 2009 and my wife hunted it last year. We have some info to share but it will cost you lunch at Wendy's when you roll through town on a scouting trip. LOL
Start buying some MountainHouse food and break in your boots and big backpack.... unless you have horses.
There are some easier areas but they get hunted a bit hard but it all depends on the type of experience you're looking for.
It's a huge unit with lots of goats. You can taylor the hunt to be about anything you want, from a full-blown backpack or a day-hunt experience.
Congrats on a great tag! You'll do well no matter who you listen to or where you end up hunting.
I have the contact info for the biologist and he loves goats and goat hunters!
Congtatulations again on a super cool tag!
Zeke

Thanks Zeke, I sent you a PM.

greysriver, good for you! Now the real work starts :)
Did you draw the other NR tag or are you a Utah resident?

Thanks greysriver, I sent you a PM.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom