one less wolf

I say pay the shooter's house payment for a year and give him/her $100,000 reward!
Traditional only >>>------->

That hefty penalty and fine are pretty good arguments against SSS!

Then again, it's easy to tell some other guy to do it! :)

Joey

hopefully he was smart enough to shoot in the guts, pick up his empty, never go see his kill, and keep his mouth shut.

i say good for him:) i'll bet it happens more and more with all these hang up on wolf managment.

i say if someone does get caught,right before he goes to the pokey, we should at least give him the "hunter of the year" award

>so now we are all fans
>of poaching?

I don't think too many of us would consider killing something that should not be protected anymore than a coyote poaching.

Good I hope he kills ten more.

I wouldn't have the guts to do it.

But I am glad somebody does.

>so now we are all fans
>of poaching?if thats what you want to call it, yep- i'm a fan

+1 they do put positive news in the paper (not a fan of poaching but I'm willing to make an exception)

>so now we are all fans
>of poaching?

If you consider killing wolves poaching. Then ya.

Yes, I consider killing a protected animal poaching.

Personal feelings aside, it's poaching. I would love to see a wolf hunt re-opened out west. I'd also love to see the guy or gal that shoots wolves illegally go to jail, lose their truck, gun and hunting rights. Odds are if they can justify one species they can justify another.

Would you turn me in if I hated trophy class mule deer and gut shot them because I could? Damn right you would. Poaching is poaching.

Hunting is a privilege, not a right.

I don't think poaching wolves is the answer. Sportmen definitely need to lookout for the damage wolves can cause, but shooting them illegally isn't the answer.
Many folks in Utah blame elk for our deer herd struggling, but I don't think deer hunters should condone elk poaching either.

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com

If its poaching then why isnt the head or pelt missing?
What if it was an honest to god mistake where the guy thought it was a coyote and left it after he realized its not what he thought he shot?

"The Oregon Department of Fish and Wildlife has confirmed that a collared male wolf from the Wenaha pack was illegally killed and discovered on Thursday, Sept. 30, in the Umatilla National Forest just east of Troy.

As of Oct. 6, the USDA Fish and Wildlife Services will not confirm either the death of the wolf or that there is an investigation in progress, according to agency spokeswoman Joan Jewett."

The article was written on 10/6.

What? Anyone can be a journalist I guess, even if they learned to write on Monster Muleys.

mod2.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Oct-11-10 AT 09:26PM (MST)[p]What if the wolves are the poachers? If your herds were being devastated by disease, would it be poaching to eradicate the disease?

Eel

For those of you that think it's poaching, I know several ranchers and outfitters that have literally had their way of life destroyed by these maggots. I would bet they would beg to differ on the definition. I've said it before and I will say it again, the only good wolf is a dead one!!! How much "patience" are we supposed to have?

It's always an adventure!!!

We'd better jump on board on this wolf issue or we'll get plowed over by the antis and wolf lovers.

This is a real problem that MUST be fixed!

Jump on biggameforever.org

Don't wait for others to do battle while you sit on the bench!

Zeke

When life give's you lemons, make sure you disconnect the battery and burry it and have some lemonade.

Des

These wolves are coming and this is real.

We need to get these things killed.

While poaching is probably not the answer, although I wouldn't think bad of you if you did.

We all need to join in the fight. Go to Big Game Forever sign the petition. And get involved.

The whole wolf reintroduction has been a big lie. They said the wolves would be delisted at 300 animals and now we have 6 times that many. The game agencies want them delisted but some enviro judge thinks he knows better than wildlife biologists what should be done so he relists them. the whole situation stinks and until the wolves are managed based on science and not politics, they must be delt with by any means necessary. SSS

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom