Online licensing and email?

erik1972

So I filled out all my tags online for Colorado. I did Elk and Deer for preference points and second draw tags as well. I got my confirmation at the end of the online session. But my question is this: I did receive a confirmation email from them at all. Should I be getting one, has anybody got a confirmation email?

Thanks Erik

I don't think you will get an email. I alway just save the confirmation in pdf format and print it just in case.But i don't remember ever getting an email with confirmation. You can go log back into there web site and check to see what tags you put in for if you are worried about it.

I just finished 3 different ones and no e-mails for any of them. I printed a copy of each confirmation.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom