OOPS! Hillary hid her emails.

gleninaz

Long Time Member
55000 emails as SoS and she used her personal email which violated State department and gubmint rules. No wonder they couldn't find many Benghazi emails. I bet the revelations will just keep coming like Bill in Monica. Fun to watch.

Colin powell did the same thing, so it's not something new for a SS.

Notice how they all say " may have broken federal law " . notice how none of the republicans are waiting to see? there you go.

Maybe she'll have to settle for winning by a smaller landslide.

Stay thirsty my friends

I watched Lawrence O'Donnell last night on MSNBC and his panel rip Hillary on this one so you can't say the GOP is bagging on her. They said the democrats like Dude kept repeating that the Benghazi investigation was a witchhunt and nothing was there. Said Gowdy and his team discovered this mess on the emails. They were not kind to her at all.

The issue isn't just that she used unsecure personal email accounts a couple of times. The issue appears to be that she exclusively used those accounts.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/03/03/u...il-at-state-department-raises-flags.html?_r=0

From the article:
?I can recall no instance in my time at the National Archives when a high-ranking official at an executive branch agency solely used a personal email account for the transaction of government business,? said Mr. Baron, who worked at the agency from 2000 to 2013.

I Can't find anything where Colin Powell or any other Sec. State used unsecure personal email addresses exclusive.

At best it shows a lack of awareness of the security and sensitivity of her work. At worst is show a wreckless streak to compromise the integrity of her record by using such emails and ignore the requirements to preserve electronic communications as part of the official record.

Using an commercial, unsecured email account leaves open the question of what was deleted and what was not.

Nemont

just in case like most libs have, selective memories, but why should you care, ...... here's Y....

5436hillary_clinton_watergate_fired_from_staff.jpg

http://pagesix.com/2014/06/27/clinton-was-fired-for-obstructing-nixon-probe-book/

787democrates.jpg

The Republicans might win in a land slide but not Hillary. Hillary is just a continuation of Obama, which the country won't stand for.

Like some old spy novel. Now it came out Hillary had her own homebrew email server installed at her home. The absolute way to insure the investigators could never track her actions. She is a devious one.

Hillary learned her lesson on the cover up of the White Water investigation. Sooner or later it will catch up with her. We just better hope it is sooner and not after she assumes office.

RELH

Watergate was illegal, what has she done illegal?

What are you even hoping will be uncovered? there is no reason whatsoever to assume you're going to find anything but pizza orders.

I can't blame you for peeing yourselves, a one in a million chance is as promising as your prospects have looked for some time.

Stay thirsty my friends

There is some very strange things going on with her email accounts including using a private server.

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/rundown/ap-finds-hillary-clinton-used-private-server-official-email/

"The highly unusual practice of a Cabinet-level official physically running her own email would have given Clinton, the presumptive Democratic presidential candidate, impressive control over limiting access to her message archives."

Email Communications between and amongst government officials are considered part of the official record. Would you have trusted say former VP Cheney to use his own server and personal email account's' and just say to trust him like Hillary has.

It isn't a matter of "peeing" myself. It is a matter of her using a very unusual and almost unheard of process to not have to turn over the official record of her communications. Emails are subject to FOIA requests and can be redacted to protect what the government considers sensitive. How is there any proof that she turned over everything on her server.

No other government official had such an arrangement and when ever there is an ability to hide the truth politicians use it to hide in.

Between her email practices and the Clinton Foundation accepting foreign government money while she was Sec. State it appears that they don't really care about ethics and transparency. Even the left understand this makes thing look bad for her and for them. Even if nothing was doing wrong it is the optics of the thing that are bad.

Nemont

Strange maybe, but illegal? that's what matters.

How did we ever govern before email? how do we know the founding fathers weren't crooks since we can't review their emails?

This debate is all about politics and nothing more. today the laws have changed to reflect the times, that is how it works.

Stay thirsty my friends

So you would have trusted Cheney to run his own servers and not be required to preserve his record on them?

What did the founding fathers know about email?

That is a stupid argument, I have no idea if the founders were crooked or not. That has zero to do with a Sec. of State not using official secure government email servers instead of a personal one.

Do you trust politicians? I don't

Nemont

It's not stupid at all. when did we first start looking at emails? how did we survive before then? if we survived 2 centuries before that time why can't we survive before the 2014 law ?

No I wouldn't trust Cheney to hold my coat, but you just proved emails alone can't catch a crook. so WTF does it matter.

Did Hillary break the law or not? or does anyone care?

Stay thirsty my friends

LAST EDITED ON Mar-04-15 AT 10:23AM (MST)[p]So you don't email documents? I live and die by documents scanned and emailed. That is how the world works. If the technology existed at the time of the founder's they would have digitized the Constitution, emailed to everyone for an e-signature and then stored the digital copy on the cloud. They lived at a speed of how fast a horses could walk. We live in a digital age that is literally as fast as a beam of light can travel through a cable.

We deal with amounts of data on a daily basis that the Founder's couldn't even imagine. All that data is stored on servers somewhere. If a government official stores that data on a private server and there is no way to verify what emails and documents they have stored there, that is a problem.

Do you still farm like the founder's? How did we live before diesel tractors, fax machines, the internal combustion engine?

The line of thought that just because the Founder's didn't use it, then it doesn't matter is stupid and childish.

Yes it is political but if you are not willing to hold Hillary to the same standards as you would hold Cheney too then you are simply another partisan hack on here.

Nemont

Anyone ever heard of an individual with their own email server in their home? That is the perfect solution for a dishonest polititian who is paranoid about getting caught at something. The Clintons are your basic criminals and think like criminals. Good luck shielding that clan during the general election. Target rich environment.

Gee, I wonder if they're going to look into it. brilliant. this has been know for a long time, and it was known at the time. prove she broke the law.

Nemont you're missing the point. we survived for 200+ years with zero email record didn't we? WTF difference does anyones email make? even Cheney's, you think as long as we read their email they can do no wrong? thats a sweet thought but not too realistic.

Last year the law changed, right or wrong from now on we can pay people to dig through 100 billion emails and try to dig up chit on each other. see who likes canadian bacon and who like pepperoni on their pizza. BFD. whatever, now it's the law. it wasn't then. get over it.

Stay thirsty my friends

Please give me a break. No one knew about this until last week. You can blow it off all you want but this has not been discovered before.

LAST EDITED ON Mar-04-15 AT 03:36PM (MST)[p]440,

Email is how business gets done. What do you think Hillary is doing on her smart phone in all those pics of her looking at it? It isn't updating her facebook status, Twitter account or Instagram.

She is reading and sending emails of official business. Even if there is zero in those emails that incriminates her in anything, they were sent and received while she was a Cabinet Member and on the taxpayers dime.

According to the State Dept's own rules she had a duty to not only safe guard those communications but to forward them to an official government server for storage.

I don't care if we lived for 200 without email records, that isn't the issue. The issue is one of trusting that government employees are as transparent as they are required to be.

Yes if the email machine (as my dad says) had never been invented we would not worry about this new fangled way of sending documents and reply's.

If emails are so unimportant then why has the President directed that they be secured, stored and turned over? Seems odd that since George Washington didn't care about email why should Barrack Obama?

Nemont

Dude you need to use some common sense on this one. Ask yourself why would she go against accepted standard procedure for her position and not use a secured government server for sending and receiving emails?
What did she want to hide in those communications that she would use a personal server that she can destroy and the emails can not be recovered from the server to see what she wrote or received?

This is not going to set well with most of the public as they went though this with too many coverups involving this present admin. and may not want to do it again for the next 4 or 8 years she would be in office.

RELH

The point is it was not the law at the time so she did nothing wrong. why did she chose to do it this way? we don't know and we don't deserve an answer.

You really think she is stupid enough to say anything damning in an email to anyone? there is nothing anywhere on the internet that cannot be accessed by the right person. give me a break you make it sound like she just fell off the turnip truck.

I didn't think anyone was more biased than FOX , but you guys win. it really does matter if she broke the law. it just does.

http://mediamatters.org/video/2015/03/04/fox-legal-experts-agree-hillary-clinton-did-not/202756

Stay thirsty my friends

Dude since she used her own personal email server. It would have been the one to send instructions concerning Benghazi or any answers to requests from the embassy to strengthen the security.
The Obama admin. has defeated any attempt so far to gain all the emails that they had control of. All Hillary has to do is destroy her harddrive, or loose it like the government did theirs, and no one can do a forensic search of her harddrive to retrieve all data. Even data she deleted.
You are one dumb ignorant investigator, go back to plowing dirt. Hopefully you do know something about that.

RELH

Woudn't we like to see Powell's email from before he lied to the UN about Iraq as well ? but we can't because he did the same thing as Hillary. because it was legal and he could. if he or she were stupid enough to use email in such a case in the first place, which I doubt they were .

Stick to the subject, did she break the law or not ? or are you just trying to say since we can't prove otherwise we must assume the worst? in the end it will be up to the voters to decide if this matters. good luck with that.

On the bright side, it seems if we see eveyones email we can stop all crime and corruption . there just isn't any other venue for crooks and liars to communicate . wow , am I glad that's behind us .

Stay thirsty my friends

Powell already said he never use his personal email for State business. Only for scheduling and peripheral communication. Red herring on the Powell deal. You are right that the voters will decide. Watched Lawrence O'Donnell again last night ripping her big time. They want Warren and my bet is they will push her into declaring soon.

Oh well if he said he never used his private email then that's the end of it. if the dems had done 1/10th the work on Iraq we have on Benghazi that excuse wouldn't fly. get real.

Clinton is going to release the emails Gowdy is after to the public. and she broke no laws. this is just another partisan attempt to take out the woman they know will crush them in 2016.

The FOX crowd who chit themselves over this were never going to vote for her in the first place. the libs will never vote for a republican. and the moderates will see it for what it is and weigh it against the pizz poor candidate the republicans offer. so big deal.

Like I've always said , you only chance to beat her is to offer a better candidate. if you count on lame crap like this to put some republican douche in office you're already beat. and if you don't find that candidate like soon you're beat.

Stay thirsty my friends

"Clinton is going to release the emails" and Dude is stupid enough to think that is the end of it and take her for her word.
Idiot without her harddrive, we will never know if she released all the emails or only hand selected ones. Rattle those marbles in your head and take a guess what she will really do about releasing all of her emails.

RELH

BFD. so they were talking about Benghazi, like you still are 3 years later.

Clinton did nothing illegal, even Issa said so. so what I'd suggest is if it really gets your panties in a wad you don't have the emails which may talk about her panties that you simply don't vote for her.

I'm sure people like you had planned to vote for her, so this is serious. NOT.

Stay thirsty my friends

I'm sitting here laughing my butt off. Obama has now stated he knew nothing about Hillary using a private email service while she was his Sect. of State. HE FOUND OUT ABOUT IT FROM THE NEWS REPORT! Damn! where have we heard that before?
It seem Obama only hears things about his appointees or scandals when it hits the newspaper. Obama's chief advisor has stated that Hillary has never sent her an email while using a personal private email service. Since Hillary used the personal email for just about all her business while Sect. of state, that must mean Hillary must never have kept in touch with Obama most of the time. If you can believe that crap.

RELH

LAST EDITED ON Mar-08-15 AT 06:24PM (MST)[p]I don't give a FF. Powel used personal email and Rice didn't hardly use email at all. nobody finds it odd that leaders are not required to use email yet if they do have and use one everything in the world is assumed to be found there. you're a bunch of idiots.

This is just the latest in many stunts to make something out of nothing. it's obvious how desperate you are.

You don't like to talk about the legal aspects do you? I wonder why. proof we're a tabloid news driven population anymore.

Stay thirsty my friends

Hey 440!

Maybe after she gets in a Male Intern can Hose Her just to get even with Slick Willy!

We laugh, we cry, we love
Go hard when the going's tough
Push back, come push and shove
Knock us down, we'll get back up again and again
We are Members of the Huntin Crowd!

Good idea, we finally found a place you can be useful.

Stay thirsty my friends

Dude if this is making something out of nothing, why is it some Democrats are getting vocal about it and why some of the "more or less" liberal newspapers starting to put it forward in a light not favorable to Hillary.

What is the matter Dude, is your girlfriend starting to disappoint you and you revert to the "I don't give a FF" due to a lack of a viable argument.

RELH

Even if I sounded stupid nobody would notice with you guys cornering the market on simple.

I didn't say it didn't look bad, I said it doesn't matter and I don't give a FF. did everything look good for Obama going into the 2012 election? and how did that turn out?

Hillary broke no laws, so the only thing that can stop her from the nomination is if she choses not to seek it. this is simply political theatere , everyone knows it. how many who planned to vote for her will now vote for a loser republican? because that's all you have to offer.

Hillary will still win for the same reason Obama did, no competition.

Stay thirsty my friends

Take your time , you can think of something stupid to say. you've never let me down before.

Stay thirsty my friends

For the 15th time, she will not b the nominee lennie. Order up that Elizabeth Warren 2016 bumper sticker for yer subaru Lennie, it'll look good!

She has the nomination if she asks for it. end of story.

But you can keep thowing crap if it makes you feel better.

Stay thirsty my friends

Dude she has the nomination if Obama agrees with it. Failure to properly secure secrete documents is a crime under federal law. Just ask the ex-CIA chief who pled guilty to that crime after he fell out of favor with his Commander in Chief in the white house.

But Obama did show him some mercy and allowed him to pled guilty to that charge as a misdemeanor reduced from a felony.
It all depends how much Obama dislikes Hillary if he sicks the Attorney General on her and serve search warrants on her like they did the ex-CIA chief.

His crime was that when he headed up the military in the middle East war, he kept hand written ledgers of his experiences over there and failed to keep then locked up and had information that was considered secrete. They were found in a unlocked drawer. There is already information out that Hillary's email account was hacked while she was Sec. of State and even a dumb idiot like you know she had information on those emails that would be considered of a secrete nature dealing with foreign countries.

Obama will decide this one and it all pertains to him liking her or strongly disliking her to follow his position.

RELH

LAST EDITED ON Mar-15-15 AT 06:31AM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Mar-15-15 AT 06:17?AM (MST)

I doubt Obama will pursue it as one of the emails probably reads: "Yeah, we better go with the video story otherwise it will hurt my chances for re-election. Good thing the media will buy it. I think we can pull it off. You have a stake in this too, thinking ahead to 2016. xo. BO"

Eel

It's written in the good Book that we'll never be asked to take more than we can. Sounds like a good plan, so bring it on!

You slantheads don't really get in the game do you. Obama has nothing to gain by helping republicans.

Nobody gives a chit what you think of Hilary, you weren't going to vote for her anyway. the question is did she break the law and will t take her out of the race? no. but Gowdy intends to drag it out for years and years to please you clowns. maybe he can find something before she's reelected in 2020.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/03/15/trey-gowdy-hillary-emails_n_6872498.html

Stay thirsty my friends

No she did not. and if she did you'll never get it and will never prove it. you think she's stupid?

The GOP line is " We're not saying Hillary is part of ISIS . but you know we're just saying............ "

This ends like all the rest of your failures.

Stay thirsty my friends

It probably ends like most of the Clinton investigations, man there's been a pile of em. Why is that lennie?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom