Oregon DOES have Biggins!

muleyman

Very Active Member
See the dude on the front page with that massive, trash filled buck? What a stud! Taken in the Steen's, 35"!!!

Congrats to the hunter!

muleyman

Was thinking the same thing myself. There was a pig of a velvet buck taken up by Sisters too. Both are top notch bucks!

That being said Oregon has a long way to go as far as managing their deer and predator's for that matter.

Still a smoker buck!

Matt
"Opportunity is missed by most people
because its dressed in overalls
and looks like work."
Thomas Edison

That buck is Awesome!MM,Are we going to montana this year?

"Pain is fear leaving your body"

Sandman, how the hell you doing??? The deadline is tomorrow and I havent put in yet. Paul is trying to convince the "head honcho" to let him put in, but I highly doubt it.

Leaving for Murders creek the week after Easter to do some horn huntin. Taking the boy and the horses, should be fun...call me

muleyman

Troutcreek,
Didn't you kill a big nontypical that was on the cover of Eastmans a few years back. 231 ish JB

I did kill a big non typical (oregon archery '06), but did not submit the story or pics

I saw your last name. Another person same last name killed one in the Steens 5 or 6 years ago. It gross scored 231. I know this year there were several non-typicals that came out of the Steens. A guy I work with killed a buck that grossed right at 200, an 8X10. I'll see if I can get a picture to post. JB

Back
Top Bottom