Oregon getting more like Kali daily

Here in Northern CA. we refer to Oregon as being Little California. Oregon is not getting like CA. They are already like CA in most areas.
RELH
Yeah but have you ever experienced a “summer of love” in an “autonomous zone” called Chaz? ? Maybe I’m confusing the autonomous zones of the great Pacific Northwest?

Are you kidding me Oregon passed up California years ago for having all of the crazies. They come down here to protest in our streets because they weren't getting the publicity they were looking for in their own state.
Well that has changed Oregon now owns the title if not we will just send as many more Californians as we need to to make sure we don't get the title back.......
Look at Portland that city was so beautiful in the day look at it now.

Any blue state is becoming Kalifornia.

NM has the state gov't suspending elected school boards for disagreeing with the agenda...

".... will be temporarily closed to public use from August 10 through September 2,..."

I doubt that will work. Maybe for a week. The liberal's cure is always worse than the disease and they end up chasing that elusive rainbow for ever.

I live 15 miles from the Oregon border in Kali and although I would say it's getting close I still ask myself every time I buy guns or ammo why don't you just move 20 miles north....?

Portland may have surpassed 90% of Kali years ago but most if Oregon is not nearly as overregulated and bassackwards as Kali.

Well not yet anyways, give them a week or two and like these bears they may change their ways.

I live 15 miles from the Oregon border in Kali and although I would say it's getting close I still ask myself every time I buy guns or ammo why don't you just move 20 miles north....?

Portland may have surpassed 90% of Kali years ago but most if Oregon is not nearly as overregulated and bassackwards as Kali.

Well not yet anyways, give them a week or two and like these bears they may change their ways.
Except Oregon is trying to get rid of hunting, and California is trying to get rid of bacon! This is madness!

Eastern Washington State is getting somewhat Liberal also and they WERE strongly conservative. Conservatives are leaving many states .

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom