oregon owyhee sheep

T

tawstaxidermy

I drew the owyhee sheep tag this year thought I was the lucky one , until this weekend . went scouting for sheep and my truck rolled off a cliff while in park, theres 30 grand down the drain. or cliff. I never seen any sheep either before I lost my truck and moterbike . Has anyone here ever hunted this unit lower owyee. any help would be greatly apperciated, I dont think I will be able to make it back there again to scout, due to this situation. great luck to the worst luck. I did see a nice buck and found a great shed , reminder when you stop and put your truck in park, turn your wheels to the inner side, feaky things can happen. Iam going to have this investigated to see what the hell happen, transmision failer or what. 2008 toyota tundra, be aware of them . good luck to all you guys

Ouch! Sucks to be you...... but I still want your sheep tag.

Shouldn't the insurance cover the loss or at least some of it?

It's tough to make it a great hunt without a truck but you can always rent one for the hunt.

Sorry to here of your problem. On the bright side, YOU didn't go over the cliff WITH the truck!

Zeke

We spoke on the fone about your Lower Owyhee tag. I had the Upper in 2006. Sorry to hear about your truck. As Zeke said, hopefully your insurance will cover it.
That is a good unit and you will do fine. Call again if you need info or encouragement.
I will call you about my Buffalo mount (hopefully when I get one this year).
WyMo

>Sorry to here of your problem.
>Zeke

I meant "hear" not "here". They don't have the same meaning.

Zeke

WOW! I drew the Steens sheep. I was bummed because they have not opened the loop road yet, so it pushed my scouting days way back! I'm really sorry to hear of your bad luck. Just be happy nobody got hurt! Good luck, and keep us up to speed on your situation!

Lower is a pretty easy hunt talk to BIO tell him situation they will tell you where to head to should have mid 150 to mid 160 ram. That unit tops out at about 170. Good luck and have a great hunt.

Hi guys thanks for the piece of mind. I do now have more info. on the sheep hunt then ever could be dreamed of. I cant wait. Iam also still fighting with insurance co. on the value of my truck, they are trying to pull a few fast ones on me ,but working at home I have magor time to do my reseach ,hopefully I will get this tooken care of this week. Then I can get me another truck and get things moving again . Zeke hope all is going good for you , I really enjoyed talking to you and good luck on that bison hunt . I will let you guys know how the hunt goes, about 35 days it will be on.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom