Oregon Speed Goats

HighDesert

I was trying to figuire somethings out about the prices for antelope Hunts. Oregon Unit wide Antelope Buck tag for the WhiteHorse unit Fully Guided and Outfitted with great food steaks and lots of drinks. how much is a hunt like this worth now a days. I am expanding into Big game this year and have assissted in several guided hunts but never bothered to ask how much someone charged for the hunt. I have heard all different kinds of numbers and i decided to ask the MM crew of antelope hunters how much should be charged for a hunt like this.
Thanks alot
HD

Outfitters in Wyoming are getting about $1200 to $1800 for a 3 day hunt, all inclusive. Some states with landowner tags, who have good herds of top end goats, get quite a bit more. Like around $4000.

Are all of Oregon's antelope tags on a draw? I hear it's really tough to get drawn in Oregon. I think the only antelope are in the southeast corner?

There are no LOP tags in Oregon for antelope. I put in for 9 yrs before drawing a tag this year. Killed a 12" goat the first day. I should have held off, cause I saw much bigger later on! Murders Creek Unit.

jeremy

Oregon is plum full of antelope and some dandy's too.. I have only 6 pref points, hopefully I'll draw in the next 10 years or so. I've been on several antelope hunts with buddies and have gotten to see some nice ones killed. I sure wouldn't pay to go on an antelope hunt though..

Jer

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom