Oryx Off Range

agrvarminthunter

I was able to get my off range oryx done over a long weekend. It is 32 1/2 on the sharp side and 33 on the blunt side.

4a42be2441d9576a.jpg

4a42be52429753b2.jpg

4a42be7143206bf7.jpg

Yeah, you did do well! Very nice.... Now you got me going for my and my wifes on range hunts the first 2 weeks in Feb!

It was dark by the time I got him gutted out and got back to the camera. It was in the 90's while we were there, so we had to go ahead and get him skinned out to save the meat. I wanted whole pictures too, but I wasn't going to take a chance on ruining the meat as everyone says it is some of the best.

Great Job,one of the best hunts i have been on was the on range hunts and you had it alot tougher

Congratulations! great of range animal.

Did you see many, or was this the only one? We are going out saturday for some last minute scouting before a friend's hunt that starts on the first.

Any Suggestions?

NM

nice job mine measured the same thing congrats and your right about the meat you got to take care of it first, I forgot my camera and had to use my cell hay it works in a pinch.
again congrats and good luck on all your hunts

hunt to live live to hunt

Thanks for all the comments everyone. It sure was fun. I am sure glad I got it done since I didn't draw anything but barbary in the draw. I sure would like a landowner elk tag or two but everyone wants a fortune for those. Oh Well I guess I just wait around till I start scouting for barbary and make that as good of a hunt as this one.

agrvarmint

Hey dude, you need to remember the camera!
Put it in your pack and use it. Its only a few extra ounces right!

Here's a real in the field picture.

DSCF8518.JPG

Maybe if my hunting buddy was there with his pack I would have remembered the camera to get a good in the field picture. That is what good hunting buddies are for, to harass you when you forget stuff and bring the stuff you forgot.

>That
>is what good hunting buddies
>are for, to harass you
>when you forget stuff and
>bring the stuff you forgot.
>

Amen!!

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom