oryx question

monkey

Well i put in fro OFF RANGE orxy this year and i have a buddy who want to also attatch to my application can more than one person apply on the same app for oryx ? don't know if there is restrictions on it never put in for oryx before thanks

That is one hard hunt now. I was just out there with my brother-in-law this last week. We used to be able to find oryx in a few off the beaten path spots, but not anymore. I was really surprised how much it has changed since I last had the tag 5 years ago. At that time we took 3 oryx all on the first day in a couple of our spots. Now we can hardly find tracks. Don't think I will be putting in for off range anymore. These hunts are now doing what they are supposed to be doing; keeping the oryx on base.

We still have one more spot to hit up, but it is one hell of a drive from Albuquerque(5 hours)so I don't know when we will get down there.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom