Outdoorsman's Top Pick

Don,

Thanks for the information but his name is spelled correct, at least according to Google and the G&F list. Lord knows I am not an English Major, so if you find any errors or grammar corrections feel free to email them to me.

My wife & I both graduated from KHS & MCC, so I am sure there are a few...

Thanks!

You know, you just might be right on this. I apologize!

Sorry,

Don Martin

P.S. Good luck with the publication!

LAST EDITED ON May-08-10 AT 07:42AM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON May-08-10 AT 07:41?AM (MST)

No problem, Don! I see so much information and we are so busy we are bound to make mistakes. It is a task!!!

We got some 700+ votes between all the categories and if you look at the way the Guide voting turned out, we got some good folks representing those categories. Don, you guys tied in another Guide category that involves a rod & reel.

We do all of this voting stuff because most of these businesses don't have a platform to be promoted on and we didn't want an open rating or comment system because then you get into the bashing. I personally know several of the Guides and we could have just selected the Top Pick's as we see it but that is arrogant and it would also just be our opinion. This system gives, business owners, clients, peers & fellow outdoorsmen an equal say.

Thanks for all of the votes and participation!

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom