outfitter for Unit 61 archery elk

L

LaGriz

Can I get some input on "who you would go with"? I plan on useing a traditional bow. I would like to make advanced plans since for the first (and last) time I may be able to count on drawing a non-res. tag. Also,any private message on who to avoid.I have had mixed results with fully guided hunts in several states.This sounds like a good unit from all accounts.I have so much time and cash tied up at this point, I'm willing to make the leap and get the guide that is the right fit for my one and only LE elk hunt. Any help would be welcome.

Griz

LaGriz, IMO an outfitter isn't necessary unless you are going to hold out for a 350 type bull, or you have very little experience calling elk. My hunt was "Off the Hook" with bugling bulls.

I do know Dominguez' family has been running cattle and hunting the area for generations. There are places on the map named after his ancestors.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom