Packout Photo Contest Winner!

Founder

Founder Since 1999
LAST EDITED ON Aug-16-10 AT 02:39PM (MST)[p]Before I pick a winner, I want those of you who have time to take a look at the photos and help me out. Which do you think is best? I have 3-4 that I think are really cool, but I want you all to help. Give me some input....please!!!

EDIT - Shootinfool (below) had a good idea. So, here are the 9 best as I see it. Over the next couple days, give me some input. Which is BEST in your opinion????
Each is numbered...............

[font size=+2]1[/font]
64811.jpg

[font size=+2]2[/font]
5532.jpg

[font size=+2]3[/font]
30023.jpg

[font size=+2]4[/font]
53694.jpg

[font size=+2]5[/font]
21555.jpg

[font size=+2]6[/font]
68166.jpg

[font size=+2]7[/font]
5817.jpg

[font size=+2]8[/font]
59118.jpg

[font size=+2]9[/font]
34169.jpg

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com

maybe instead of random feedback and all the I vote for me's you could list the 3-4 that you think are best and then let everyone vote on them, and of course you have the final say in the matter. Just an Idea.

My favorite is #8. Great photo, end of the day (I think) and the sun setting, heading back to camp with a beautiful buck. I can't think of a better way to end a day than the scenario of #8.

Gotta go with #5. I can see my daughter in a couple of years with the same smile on her face! All of the photos are great!

have to go with #5 that kid needs a backpack. 8 & 9 are great also

I have to go with #3.how many desert sheep pics do you see...not many..that makes rare and unique. can you imagine packing out in that country!

They are all really cool. Especially the old time photo there. Now that brings back some memories!!! But, I will have to go with #1, just because I know who that ugly guy is! :D

It's always an adventure!!!

LAST EDITED ON Aug-17-10 AT 09:18AM (MST)[p]#1 is the best pack out pic. Anyone who is willing to be seen with a goat in his picture deserves a new pack!!!!!

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

respect my authorita

Baaa haaaa haaaa

im kind of biased so if I can vote for myself its number 1 if I cant its number 5 the kid defiantly needs a pack!

4a7d1f93337c7fd7.jpg

There are no big bucks in Utah! LOL

They are all good. But i have to say #9.
The look on his face says i've been there,
done it, and the background says he done it
in "GODS" country!

For just pure beauty, I'd say #8 has the best appeal, followed by #9. I also think #3 is cool.

Yelum

#5 he really does need a pack! but if i can't vote for my own i'll say# 1, can i use your goat for my ibex hunt? Not only as a pack but also as a decoy!

Wow great pics. What a toss up I like them all. I think ya need a face to go with the pic so 5 and 9. They both say it all. And the clarity is awsome.

Rutnbuck

[font size=+1]Thanks everyone for helping me pick a winner!
#8 (NvrEnuf) is it!!! That is a SUPER shot.[/font]

NvrEnuf, PM me your shipping details and I will get it over to Ed at Sportsman's Outdoor Products.
Everyone, next time your in the market for a new pack, keep Sportsman's Outdoor Products in mind. SOPHuntingGear.com
They make some of the best gear around.

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com

Thanks Robb and THANKS Brian!!! I'm glad you guys liked the picture. It truly was a perfect ending to a perfect day... I'm going to give the pack to my buddy Shon. He's the guy in the picture. If it wasn't for him making one heck of a shot on that buck we definitely wouldn't have ended up with the picture!

Here's another picture of Shon and his awesome buck. Great job Shon!!! I can't wait to see how things turn out this year!!!
828shonsnevadabuck_10-11-07_027a.jpg

Thanks again,

NvrEnuf

Congrats to the both of you it couldn't have happened to a better pair of hunters.

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

Congrats NvrEnuf and Shon. NvrEnuf is a great guy who is as polite as a person can be. Shon is a great hunter who helps numerous people in Nevada. I can only hope to one day be as good of a hunter as these two guys. good job, fatrooster.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom