Packs

WestHills

I am in the market for a pack to haul deer and elk horns for this shed season I have been trying to find a pack that will be more specific for shed hunters. My real main question is, how many shed hunters out there use packs to haul horns and is there a pack that works best for shed hunting specifically? Thanks

Horn Hunter Full Curl System. You can load it up with far more sheds than your back will want to carry. It is also great for everything else you might wanna throw on it. Elk/Deer quarters. Bear/Lion cape. Entire lion. Heads/Horns. Full Boned out desert sheep including head and cape. Any type of hunting gear you can imagine. 5 Gallon water jugs. I've packed more variety of stuff with mine than most would imagine and have yet to find a load that it doesn't handle incredibly well.

LAST EDITED ON Mar-11-15 AT 00:59AM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Mar-11-15 AT 00:58?AM (MST)

>Horn Hunter Full Curl System. You
>can load it up with
>far more sheds than your
>back will want to carry.
>It is also great for
>everything else you might wanna
>throw on it. Elk/Deer quarters.
>Bear/Lion cape. Entire lion. Heads/Horns.
>Full Boned out desert sheep
>including head and cape. Any
>type of hunting gear you
>can imagine. 5 Gallon water
>jugs. I've packed more variety
>of stuff with mine than
>most would imagine and have
>yet to find a load
>that it doesn't handle incredibly
>well.

This!!! Very satisfied owner here and I would recommend it as an everything pack to anybody. Only better choice in my opinion would be the MR crew.

As stated, I have also packed out a deer and sheep in mine. One load out and no problems at all.

heres my horn hunter last weekend

8732img_4217.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom